Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,952

1 members and 2,951 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

honestly...i can't even take it!

I can't really!!!

So my cat Peaches decided the other night to sneak out of the house while I was having smores by the firepit! I didn't realize this until the next morning when I woke up to hear Jeff yelling at these 2 cats to get out of our yard. I asked him what he was yelling so much for and he said there were these 2 orange cats going at it in our back yard and it was making Sway all crazy. I knew as soon as he told me that one of those cats was mine and the other was my neighbors! Hers is a male...and mine a female. So I ran outside..in my pj's and started calling her. I was walking through my neighbors backyard with just a big t-shirt and some flip flops on with a handful of cat food going "here kitty kitty kitty...come to mamas" I was just hoping that he didn't come out of his house and see me!

Eventually the "noises" led us to his shed and there they were under it. I had no way to get her out. I had to wait. So I sat there...and waited...and waited...and nothing!

Finally Cait came home from her friends house and as soon as I told her what had happened she had to save her kitty from that boy cat! So she and Sophia sat out there with a bowl of food and finally she came out! Cait got her and was bringing her home and that male cat chased her all the way to the house!

Then I was laying out on my deck yesterday and heard her meow under me...i was like, wtf. So I went downstairs and looked out Kyle's window and yeap...there they go again! So I crept outside to get Peaches and as I walked closer he bit her neck harder...I grabbed at her and he started to drag her off! Then she started to run and I chased them both..I caught her and brought her in and shut the door to my deck.

He will not go away! He keeps meowing in my backyard all loud so I called his owner and told her and she made her kids come get him. But he is back up here again today!

Soooo...I was sitting here and he was actually on my lower back porch being all loud and crap. I tried to yell at him and make some noise to get him to go away but nothing so I decided to get an air horn and scare him out of my yard! I opened the back door and he was by my shed so I squeezed it and all I saw was dust flying! He waited about 10 minutes and came back. So this time I stood in my bedroom and sqeeezed it through the screen of my window and he hasn't been back!!!

but now I may have a prego cat.

Thanks

Re: honestly...i can't even take it!

Spay early. Spay often.

The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever. -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Water baloons filled with food coloring and water. Send that cat home painted green a few times and that will end that crap.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlfreq View Post
    Spay early. Spay often.
    yea I know. My other cat was spayed.

I was going to get it done this summer.

I don't know that she is..obviously since it just happened but I am almost willing to bet since she is in heat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    Water baloons filled with food coloring and water. Send that cat home painted green a few times and that will end that crap.

Thanks

Yeah....my mom ran into the same problem, but with 3 cats instead of one. There was a wild female that she fed sometime and my mom had two outdoor kittens. She didn't think the kittens were old enough to get preggo, so she didn't get them spayed, and then in one week, both of her cats and the wild cat had kittens in our shed. She had 14 cats after that. The ones that stuck around (sadly some didn't make it) have since been given to people as barn cats or something along those lines....but she isn't ever going to have a cat that isn't fixed again!!!

I hope your cat's little boy toy next door leaves her (and you) alone soon! The water balloon idea isn't such a bad one.....
    ~ Shannon

1.2 normal bp ~ Lilly (06) ~ Delilah (09) ~ Joey (06)
    1.0 cinnamon bp ~ Doughnut (08)
    1.0 mojave bp ~ Jay (08)
    0.1 pastel bp ~ Patsy (09)
    2.0 cats ~ Lil Bit (08) ~ Toby (08)

Thanks

Gaaaaaa! That really sucks Memes! Keeping my fingers crossed for NO BABIES KITTENS!

You should totally ask them if their boy kittie was neutered. (If you haven't already)

Not sure if neutered male kitties will still chase the girlie kitties though, but it would be kinda totally irresponsible of them to have an outside cat not be neutered and vaccinated and stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daaangconcepts View Post
    Gaaaaaa! That really sucks Memes! Keeping my fingers crossed for NO BABIES KITTENS!

You should totally ask them if their boy kittie was neutered. (If you haven't already)

Not sure if neutered male kitties will still chase the girlie kitties though, but it would be kinda totally irresponsible of them to have an outside cat not be neutered and vaccinated and stuff.

I agree Susan...not that mine shouldn't get spayed but I wasn't as worried since my cats never go outside and I have no males.

frick. I hope no babies!

I haven't had male cats or dogs ever... can you still see their testies if they are neutered?

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MeMe View Post
    can you still see their testies if they are neutered?
    Nope.. They leave those at the doctors office
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeMe View Post
    I agree Susan...not that mine shouldn't get spayed but I wasn't as worried since my cats never go outside and I have no males.

frick. I hope no babies!

I haven't had male cats or dogs ever... can you still see their testies if they are neutered?

Umm.. LOGS!

Well Jinx is neutered and he still has hangy droopy like skin there just nothing "filling it".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast