Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,143

1 members and 3,142 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

BP morph? Found him at petco :)

hey guys check this out, he was on sale at Petco I can't tell for sure if he is just a light normal or if it is a morph! He had some white speckling along his bottom scales that reminded me of a sugar morph almost and the coloring was somewhat like a spider with deep deep blacks and a lightish yellow coloring overall.
    I'm sorry the pics are so crappy I just had my cell phone camera to take pictures with. If you want I could just text them to you just lemme know

Yeah I couldn't get him to unball for the life of me and when the girl there tried to he almost bit her so its a pretty skittish snake, understandable given the amount of people that must be poking and prodding it every day
    thanks y'all!
    Adam
    ~Adam~

BPs: 3.9 Normals, 1.0 Spider, 1.1 Pastels, 0.1 100% Het Hypo, 1.0 Cinnamon, 0.1 Pinstripe, 0.1 Albino 1.0 Bumblebee .
    Bloods: 0.1 Marter line red, 1.0 Het T+ albino red.
    Colubrids:1.1 Western Hogs, 0.0.1 Tri-Color Hognose, 1.0 Albino Cal King,

Thanks

Re: BP morph? Found him at petco :)

Looks like a nice normal to me.
    1.0 Spider Ball (Kingsley)

Thanks

He is a very pretty normal! I love it when they ball up, because that means I can get pictures of them!
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    He is a very pretty normal! I love it when they ball up, because that means I can get pictures of them!
    Yeah he is quite a looker, I'm so tempted to bring him home but my girl would flip a #($@! lol I just spent almost $200 for a RHP, new Helix thermostat and an infrared thermometer for my one BP. I wonder if they would be all right together maybe? It's a 20g long tank with plenty of hides and they're both fairly small. But I know that that's like mucho mucho frowned upon thanks guys! I'll learn my morphs in a while
    ~Adam~

BPs: 3.9 Normals, 1.0 Spider, 1.1 Pastels, 0.1 100% Het Hypo, 1.0 Cinnamon, 0.1 Pinstripe, 0.1 Albino 1.0 Bumblebee .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
    Yeah he is quite a looker, I'm so tempted to bring him home but my girl would flip a #($@! lol I just spent almost $200 for a RHP, new Helix thermostat and an infrared thermometer for my one BP. I wonder if they would be all right together maybe? It's a 20g long tank with plenty of hides and they're both fairly small. But I know that that's like mucho mucho frowned upon thanks guys! I'll learn my morphs in a while

Yeah, housing them together is a huge no no. I only bring home reptiles once I have everything setup, no matter how much I want what ever it is!
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

yeah I guess I'll just have to be patient I'm getting a new apartment soon so I will definitely be adding to my herp collection then when we have more room to spread out my girl wants some cresties really bad, I think I gave her the herp bug too
    ~Adam~

Thanks

My petco has a BP with a really nice black-back but its probably not genetic. The back 2/3 of its back is a solid deep black stripe It is eating f/t every week too but its still not worth the price petco wants.
    Check out www.killerpets.com and let me know what you think! Always looking for ways to improve the site

Thanks

Sometimes I think mine is a morph
    www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
    myspace.com/aztekvamp

Thanks

Its normal, but a very pretty snake! Im sure you can get a nice captive bred snake from a reputable breeder for the same price or better, with records and everything. Or even better, a nice morph for a little more. I just dont think its a good idea making a purchase of an animal from a corporation like petco! But thats just me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juddb View Post
    Its normal, but a very pretty snake! Im sure you can get a nice captive bred snake from a reputable breeder for the same price or better, with records and everything. Or even better, a nice morph for a little more. I just dont think its a good idea making a purchase of an animal from a corporation like petco! But thats just me.
    I agree 100%, normally I wouldn't even look at the animals they sell there but this one just caught my eye. I plan to buy my next snake from NERD since they are only 1/2 hour away from where I live and they have some absolutely beautiful BPs. I want a spider so freakin bad! I'm already picking out the cage and everything that I want to get for him/her, I'm thinkin a vision cage from Reptile Basics with one of their RHPs and a couple other extras would be freakin sweet
    ~Adam~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast