Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,984

2 members and 2,982 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Blue Gorgon news

Ma-tsu is doing great and is officially bug free, and Neptune is a clean dude! Now we're just waiting for her to shed to get her stitches out. Whew!

The rest of our lil monsters are all doing great as well.

The other big news though is that instead of our original plans to move to Oregon, we're gonna end up in Colorado sometime soon! My family is up there and Karen and I have been really wanting to be closer to them. Maybe someday the whole bunch of us will end up in Portland or something, but for now Colorado it is! Karen is putting in for a transfer, and our lease is coming up soon. Wish us luck! Also in adjusting to the altitude.. wee!

Our amazing vet (who for some reason I can't talk into coming with us, go figure) is gonna look into a good exotics vet for us. Love that woman. We need to kidnap her and the techs. Hopefully we'll find someone as fantastic in CO!

I'm really nervous about moving the animals and the big gorgeous beauty cages (insurance anyone?) but excited to be near my folks again and to find a place with more room for our little zoo. Maybe we'll catch some of you guys at the Denver expo next year!
    ~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Thanks

Re: Blue Gorgon news

Congrats on all the great news! Sending all my best wishes!!!
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks

good luck on the move! To bad you can't pack your vet along with you. I would be lost without ours.
    I am sure all will be great!! Let us know how it goes. Always glad to hear that things are looking up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MedusasOwl View Post
    Ma-tsu is doing great and is officially bug free, and Neptune is a clean dude! Now we're just waiting for her to shed to get her stitches out. Whew!

The rest of our lil monsters are all doing great as well.

The other big news though is that instead of our original plans to move to Oregon, we're gonna end up in Colorado sometime soon! My family is up there and Karen and I have been really wanting to be closer to them. Maybe someday the whole bunch of us will end up in Portland or something, but for now Colorado it is! Karen is putting in for a transfer, and our lease is coming up soon. Wish us luck! Also in adjusting to the altitude.. wee!

Our amazing vet (who for some reason I can't talk into coming with us, go figure) is gonna look into a good exotics vet for us. Love that woman. We need to kidnap her and the techs. Hopefully we'll find someone as fantastic in CO!

I'm really nervous about moving the animals and the big gorgeous beauty cages (insurance anyone?) but excited to be near my folks again and to find a place with more room for our little zoo. Maybe we'll catch some of you guys at the Denver expo next year!
    Move with the one you love. CHECK!
    Move with the pets you love. CHECK!
    Move near the ones you love. CHECK!
    There's a lot of love in this move ... Btw, off the subject, what server are you on on WoW? I might make a toon there.

Thanks

Thanks you guys! Yes, there IS a lot of love in this move! ^_^

lol, Gomez is making it hard to type, the handsome chunker.

I'm actually scattered on a few servers, Vom, but my guilded main in the icon there is on Sisters of Elune along with a couple of Horde alts. I have some alts on Moonguard both factions. I'd really like to see some Ally content over there -even though I'm Horde at heart- so my Draenei has been getting more attention lately.
    Last edited by MedusasOwl; 05-14-2008 at 01:49 AM. Reason: punctuation, longest run-on sentance ever, yeash
    ~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MedusasOwl View Post
    Thanks you guys! Yes, there IS a lot of love in this move! ^_^

lol, Gomez is making it hard to type, the handsome chunker.

I'm actually scattered on a few servers, Vom, but my guilded main in the icon there is on Sisters of Elune along with a couple of Horde alts. I have some alts on Moonguard both factions. I'd really like to see some Ally content over there -even though I'm Horde at heart- so my Draenei has been getting more attention lately.
    Cool. I'll move my lev 33 hunter over there one of these days