Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,151

1 members and 3,150 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Jen Harrison Split from Big Daddy's Wholesale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
    Aside from that, I don't have the will or the energy to start over. After losing the animals that I worked so hard to get and felt attached to -- I don't have the desire to put that kind of time, money, and effort into doing it again.
    Well it looks like your buying snakes now.So it looks like you have the time and energy so just do it right. Are we Suppose to fell sorry for you.

Do I get Paid for this??? LadyOhh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Blog Entries

If its not about the money, keep your collection and keep it closed.
    Watch the animals thru their lifetimes.
    See if anything happens.
    Heather Wong
    I AM the Wonginator
    Heather's Herps Website
    READ MY BLOG!!!
    Balls for Life, Baby!!!

Thanks

Tosha, you obviously haven't read the whole blog. That went out the window when the info came out about the delay of antibody development -- it nullified the negative test result and still left it wide open that it is OPMV.

The last thing you have posted from your expert says: "He says this is definitely a new virus, so we have a lot of work ahead of us yet."

Why do I continue to vaccinate the babies and all newcomers? As a precaution -- the same reason I vaccinate my daughter.

If you feel the need to take "precaution" -- then obviously you don't feel secure with your collection being clean -- and you are jeopardizing the community by continuing to breed and sell. If you cared at all about those animals you wouldn't be bringing more into the collection - certainly not buying up a bunch more before that 60 day window you keep referring to. And absolutely not releasing any into the community
    Tosha

The web page: JET Pythons
    The blog: http://jetpythons.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

And for the person that PM'd me this:

Quote:
    You should lay low for a little way-------change email accounts and come up with a new business name---------on your site don't give detailed info on where you are from-------these pathetic s will never let it go--------wait till the boards have lots of inventory on them------then slip on in.

in the mean time-------you can start new names on boards to help build up a new rep---------as long as you have not been banned, your alright-------if you have been banned from places---------change your internet provider so you have a new isp-----then you won't get red flag in those boards systems. Find someone else to put their credit/debit through to get back on kingsnake.

just my opinion.
    That's an extremely pathetic, low-life thing to do. That's what Wyatt did -- and I'm not stooping to his level.

Since I am always on the lookout for scumbags and the person who sent this pm is obviously one, would you mind telling me who it is? I'd like to avoid any chance of doing any business with them at all.

thanks
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I do give you a ton of credit for being as open as you have been on this.
    The ones who hide illnesses or the lovely person who sent that PM are really low.
    In my eyes you're a person who got dealt a really sucky hand and did the best you could with it.
    Close your collection for a couple of years and hit a home run in my 'good guy' book
    Augie 1.0.0 Lemon Pastel BP
    Rio 1.0.0 South Brazilian BCA
    Blaze 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Open mouth, insert feet.

Go to fauna.

Do a search on wyatt in texas.

No one has let him slide.

No I did not open mouth and insert foot, what I did was ask a question about what was happening on THIS forum. If everybody is going to bash Jen on this forum, then they need to address everybody involved in the whole stinking affair. Not everybody reads fauna, just as everybody does not come here. If the situtation is going to be addressed on a forum, then it ALL needs to be addressed. Just my point of view.
    Jenea
    GuardianReptiles.com

"The irrational fear of snakes is the only excuse a grown man has to act like a complete sissy" - Colchicine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    And for the person that PM'd me this:

Quote:
    You should lay low for a little way-------change email accounts and come up with a new business name---------on your site don't give detailed info on where you are from-------these pathetic s will never let it go--------wait till the boards have lots of inventory on them------then slip on in.

in the mean time-------you can start new names on boards to help build up a new rep---------as long as you have not been banned, your alright-------if you have been banned from places---------change your internet provider so you have a new isp-----then you won't get red flag in those boards systems. Find someone else to put their credit/debit through to get back on kingsnake.

just my opinion.
    That's an extremely pathetic, low-life thing to do. That's what Wyatt did -- and I'm not stooping to his level.

Since I am always on the lookout for scumbags and the person who sent this pm is obviously one, would you mind telling me who it is? I'd like to avoid any chance of doing any business with them at all.

thanks
    I would like to know too..

Thanks

I 3rd the vote for revealing the underhanded scum.

~Kat

Thanks

"Jas, my ad was for offspring deemed clear by my vet team. Not for any of the animals that were here during the infectious period. So, I have not been selling sick animals as you say."

Vet team? LMMFAO!! Show me "Your teams" credintials.. As far as I know they are just some people that play with poodle balls!
    You are Crazy, If you think you can sell ANYTHING from now on.. Even if you did not cause the problem.. Anyone in there right mind would just Laugh at one of your ads.. Your basically Finished.. Sorry to be so Blunt thats just Me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janeothejungle View Post
    I 3rd the vote for revealing the underhanded scum.

~Kat
    I guess my vote would be 4th - Let's here it...
    BT

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast