Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,665

1 members and 2,664 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: big daddy's wholesale

ok, so now that i have looked at the pics in greater detail i circled a few things that caught my eye.... so im hopin u will come on here and answer these few questions...

what is all over the walls ??

is that poop on the side of the cage ?? and whats that other thing ?

that newpaper does not look clean... the one above it looks like fresh paper, but what would u call this ?? and whats that white stuff behind the snake ?

Now this pic deff spoke for its self... look around the edge of the cage, that is just plan gross.. i would not call that clean

is that a piece of shed back there ?? and that bowl doesnt look too clean....

now, this lil guy is on aspen.... so my guess would be that is poop on the side ??

ok this one took me a while to guess what the thing stickin out at the end of the water bowl... to me it kinda looks like the butt and tail of a mouse, but i could be very wrong... its just what it looked like to me... and whats all the other stuff ??

ok, and this is another one that looks like theres a dead rat in the back on the bottom pic.. like i said, i can be wrong, but this is just what it looks like to me.... and whats on the walls of the one above that guy ??

and in this pic, let alone that the water bowl is dirty, but the lid to that bin looks like its covered in filth... let alone that the newpapers are dirty

ok, yes, this is me pickin apart ur pics that u provided..
    so now i was wonderin if u could please explain to me what are all of these things that i have pointed out..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JKBReptiles View Post
    KS allows people with no real world experience to basically read then regurgitate information shared to them through other forums and even KS forums. It is easy to appear like an expert over there and for that matter just about anywhere it is only through true longevity that real experience is learned and earned. Many of the Honorable people that had plausible information have been driven away from KS and it has been left with a lot of BS artists. There are real breeders that take the time to post pics but there is only so many times these same breeders answer the same questions day after day but this is were the problem lays.
    Umm.... did you mean to quote me? I have no clue how this is pertinent to my quote... Am I missing something??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Hold the fort, did know one notice that there is smeared defecation on the wall of the cage in the very first pic? The Lavender Albino Retic is sitting in a cage were the glass is smeared with blood, mucus and god knows what else?? Did know one person notice any of this and these are new pics??? Look in the neodesha cages and you will see dirty glass and also dirty plastic.. I use the same cages and I wash my glass every couple of months but it stays pretty clean except if an animal has a respiratory or is breeding, you will see sperm plugs smeared across the glass from retics and boas but I still scrape or wash the glass even when that happens..

The cages are not as dirty as they were in the fauna post but they are still dirty, I would think with the collection you have that you'd be more on top of things then this. I have been at breeder's houses and seen some immaculately clean cages and not just because I was showing up..

As a breeder when you put yourself in the public eye you need clean as if TV camera's are going to show up at anytime...Look at how BHB handles there massive collection. It's one thing to spot clean once a weak and dump bedding but I don't think you even do this as often as you say, some of that aspen is slightly grey which means more then a week in a bin. Fresh aspen from nepco or Harlan looks more white but there are specs of yellowed aspen. From the cut of your aspen I would guess your using Nepco?? The newspaper looks clean but anyone that uses newspaper knows that it gets nasty if even the water bowl gets spilled on it but you seem on top of that in these pics.
    Nice catch

Quote Originally Posted by babygerl3094 View Post
    ok, so now that i have looked at the pics in greater detail i circled a few things that caught my eye.... so im hopin u will come on here and answer these few questions...

what is all over the walls ??

is that poop on the side of the cage ?? and whats that other thing ?

that newpaper does not look clean... the one above it looks like fresh paper, but what would u call this ?? and whats that white stuff behind the snake ?

Now this pic deff spoke for its self... look around the edge of the cage, that is just plan gross.. i would not call that clean

is that a piece of shed back there ?? and that bowl doesnt look too clean....

now, this lil guy is on aspen.... so my guess would be that is poop on the side ??

ok this one took me a while to guess what the thing stickin out at the end of the water bowl... to me it kinda looks like the butt and tail of a mouse, but i could be very wrong... its just what it looked like to me... and whats all the other stuff ??

ok, and this is another one that looks like theres a dead rat in the back on the bottom pic.. like i said, i can be wrong, but this is just what it looks like to me.... and whats on the walls of the one above that guy ??

and in this pic, let alone that the water bowl is dirty, but the lid to that bin looks like its covered in filth... let alone that the newpapers are dirty

ok, yes, this is me pickin apart ur pics that u provided..
    so now i was wonderin if u could please explain to me what are all of these things that i have pointed out..
    My god you must have bionic eyes .Great catches though
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Well Allen was here at 8:38ish.I wonder why he never replied here
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    buc buc buckaww arrgghh buc buc buc

buckaww buckaww buc buc
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Let me try again in allen speak:

buc buc buckaww

buc buc bucbukaww buc buc

buckaww buckaww buc buc buc

always wondered how to type that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post

What could he possibly say now, he sent the pics to Pat so maybe Pat doctored the pics and put the pooh in them.

Damn Pat you are really good a photoshop and I didn't realize you wanted Allen to look so bad... What you have done to him with these obviously doctored pics is slanderous...

Just kidding kid Pat....
    Here's Johnny!!!!

Thanks

What could he possibly say now, he sent the pics to Pat so maybe Pat doctored the pics and put the pooh in them.

Damn Pat you are really good a photoshop and I didn't realize you wanted Allen to look so bad... What you have done to him with these obviously doctored pics is slanderous...

Just kidding kid Pat....
    .....jerk

HA!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Just read through this loooong thread. He must know he doesn't stand a chance with this crowd, so why bother. I've seen his ads on KS, I guess a fool and their dollars are easily parted.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyToys View Post
    he doesn't stand a chance with this crowd
    We try to please .I wonder if he still wants me to come visit
    Joe Haggard

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast