Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

2 members and 3,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Is this a carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by horrible snake lady View Post
    This has gone from me trying to be educated on the situation to plain defending my actions and honestly I have better things to do with my time if no one wants to help me make the conditions better then yes!yes!yes! you are all hypocrites if any one would like to shoot me an email or call me on it with good intentions only then feel free until then you can gossip all you want or find someone else to offend because I am so done with this.....WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND PEOPLE!Have a nice life
    If you choose to have selective reading and ignore the caresheet I posted, then perhaps it is best for you to move on. You can only lead a horse to water... God help that snake.

Thanks

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND PEOPLE!
    We're counting on that (it's the snake we're thinking about, not you of course).

The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever. -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Banned
    Thanks

by the way little indian girl if you would like to give me your address I will email you the frozen mice I have left over you don't know me and you are all :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:s

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

This has gone from me trying to be educated on the situation to plain defending my actions and honestly I have better things to do with my time if no one wants to help me make the conditions better then yes!yes!yes! you are all hypocrites if any one would like to shoot me an email or call me on it with good intentions only then feel free until then you can gossip all you want or find someone else to offend because I am so done with this.....WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND PEOPLE!Have a nice life
    Why do you care if anyone helps you to make it's life better? You have someone coming to pick it up tonight, remember? Or did you lie about that?

I think we'll all have a great life, thanks for your concern.

One last thing. Here's one of the emails we exchanged. It pretty much proves that I was clearly not going to offer you "market value" for an animal that had no value at all.

To: *****@comcast.net
    Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:30:24 +0000
    Subject: Re: snake pics
    Thanks for the pictures. That is definitely a NOT a Burmese python. It is a Jungle Carpet Python probably about 2-3 years old judging by the size. How much are you hoping to get for it? I'm willing to take him/her off of your hands, but being perfectly honest I'm not will to pay much because it's not an uncommon genetic morph. I'll also give you a call in a little bit, but wanted to thank you for sending the pictures.
    Brook

Thanks

by the way little indian girl if you would like to give me your address I will email you the frozen mice I have left over you don't know me and you are all :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:s
    You just proved all our points right there lady!

Thanks

Ahh, see how you respond to my trying to help you? I gave you a quick rundown and a link to a great caresheet by some of the top breeders in the country.

Then you respond with more curses and insults. My mistake for thinking you were sincere!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlfreq View Post
    At no point would I let any of my investments risk my family's financial well-being though.
    this simply isn't always possible in the rental business
    Last edited by Warm-blooded; 04-09-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

horrible snake lady you should find yourself lucky that the OP even offered you $50, you should be happy that someone knowledgeable is willing to take this animal of your hands to give it a better life.

If I was left with an animal I did not want or could not care for my priority would be to find a knowledgeable owner not to make money.

We are not talking about a healthy well taken care off JCP coming from a reputable breeder we are talking about a rescue.

$200 on a JCP from a reputable breeder YES, for a rescue not no but HELL no.

The truth is you could not care less about the well being of this animal and you just want to make a few bucks, and that lady is called GRID.
    Deborah Stewart

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Classy voicemail you left me Kathy. You sound pretty close to tears. You're more than entitled to "charge me with harassment" if you think it will do anything to make you feel better

I didn't give any of your contact information out to anyone. I posted a link to a Craig's List advertisement that you posted of your own free will with your contact information on it. Or did you forget about that?

As far as being harassed you took it upon yourself to jump on the forums and participate. I just gave you the link. No one said you had to come on and endure anything.

As far as the person who emailed you saying I had a poor reputation on these forums oh well what can I say. You're more than welcome to go through the history of my posts and check them out and see how good or bad my "reputation" on this forum is.

If indeed you got an email like that my guess is that it came from either the person who you're giving the snake away to, or from a friend of theirs who wanted the snake.

Oh I live in Beverly. There's no need to "find out where I live". I've been completely honest and up front with you about everything.

Everyone else, please stop harassing Kathy. Please?

God Bless!

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually before deciding to make a quick buck of that snake did you make any attempt to find out how to properly care for this animal???

I know I would have, and I can tell you if you did and joined any forum explaining your situation many people would have offer help you.
    Deborah Stewart

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast