Mark,
I respect your position and have no interest in arguing your points. We all have a right to our opinions and if you feel that way then I understand. But there are a couple of things I'd like to clear up. First I never said I had important news about the ban, I said I'd like for people to listen to the podcast for info about the "summit". The reason that I did this is not to play politics, anyone that knows me knows that I hate politics and that's why I normally stay to myself. The reason for me thinking I might not go was BECAUSE of the politics. You said in your response that we need to put the egos aside and unite. My point is that's NOT happening now and I thought if I could bring that to everyones attension that maybe that could put everyone in check. The reason that I was thinking of not going is because the way it was going nothing would get accompolished and it would go down in flames, trust me I'm not the only one that feels this way. If we can't get over the back stabbing and the childish politics before we even meet what do you think will happen when we do meet. I'm not accussing anyone, I'm accussing everyone. This is not highschool, this is seriuos.
I have decided to go no matter how I bad it gets. Maybe with more people pressuring the names that will be there to represent the industry in an adult manner it can be salvaged and it will be historical. If not it will fail and we will probably never be able to unite to fight these attacks.
I hope you understand my point now, If not then I guess we'll agree to dissagree. I have no interest in fighting about it. Thanks, Brian(BHB)