Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,727

1 members and 2,726 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

BHBcast Please listen

For those of you that don't know I do a audio podcast five times a week that we publish on my myspace page we call the BHBcast. I'm not here to promote that to be honest, but I'd like for everyone to listen to todays if you can. It's about the proposed reptile ban and the "summit" that is coming up in Chigago about it. It's a very important topic for me and the whole industry. You can listen to it by going to my page at: www.myspace.com/bhbreptiles It'll start to play as soon as you load the page.
    Now on a promotional front, we did a pretty cool interview on a blog called pet-snakes.com If you want to check it out you can see it at my blog at: www.snakebytes.tumblr.com sorry for the selfless plug Brian(BHB)
    http://www.twitter.com/snakebytestv

www.snakebytestv.ning.com

www.youtube.com/snakebytestv
    don't forget to subscribe, comment and rate the show!
    www.snakebytes.tv
    join the shows site
    www.snakebytes.tumblr.com
    our daily blog

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: BHBcast Pease listen

Brian,

I just listened to this cast and I can't agree more. Some of the bickering that has been going on is only hurting our chances of providing a united front to the government. People need to put their egos aside and joint the fight. Insteed of sitting there with their arms crossed argueing like children get your hands out of your pockets crush the ego and pitch in because this will affect them as much if not more than is will ours as hobbiest. If this ban goes through I go to my full time job and my house note still gets paid. Fulltime breeders, the guys that have been doing this for years and years now have to start at square one.

Please to anyone that reads this and hears Brian's cast if you know of any BS going on behind the scenes help squash it.

Luke 11:17

But He knew their thoughts and said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

You're spot on, I just don't understand the thinking of some people. We don't all get along for one reason or another, but this is larger then all of us. This is taking away the freedom that we all deserve to keep the animals that we all love so much. I breed more then Pythons and Boas, so I would go on as a "snake breeder" but I don't want to have to get rid of half my collection that I love because of some B.S. law that doesn't even make sense. We have one shot at getting together and standing as one. If this fails nobody will get behind another unified organizatrion. They'll just say " look what happened to the last one" We can't screw this up!!! We all need to be on the same page and put our egos on the back burner. Brian(BHB)

www.snakebytes.tv
    join the shows site
    our daily blog

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

I could not agree more, Brian......on a lighter note.....selfless plug? you? LOL
    I hope everyone gets a chance to check it out.
    --Walt

Thanks

lol!!! I can't help but have that promoters hat on all the time The good thing is it's always about promoting the business. You never catch me say " buy from me, I'm the best " The funny thing is that Lori always is on me about all the promting the business that I do never seems to make us any money, it just cost us!!! She's always the voice of reason and I'm the one that never thinks about it??? It's all worth it! Brian(BHB)

www.snakebytes.tv
    join the shows site
    our daily blog

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh come off it Brian, quit playing the martyr card. Making an 'important announcement' about this BIG summit coming up and then making some vague allegations about the back stabbing going on in private E-mail (which obviously NONE of us hobbyists are going to know ANYTHING about) And then using that as an excuse to not go, sounds really petty.

If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what you believe in then maybe you SHOULD stay home.

Mark

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BHB View Post
    lol!!! I can't help but have that promoters hat on all the time The good thing is it's always about promoting the business. You never catch me say " buy from me, I'm the best " The funny thing is that Lori always is on me about all the promting the business that I do never seems to make us any money, it just cost us!!! She's always the voice of reason and I'm the one that never thinks about it??? It's all worth it! Brian(BHB)
    Brian,
    You just did what your cast was telling us not to do WTF??

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Re: BHBcast Please listen

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Oh come off it Brian, quit playing the martyr card. Making an 'important announcement' about this BIG summit coming up and then making some vague allegations about the back stabbing going on in private E-mail (which obviously NONE of us hobbyists are going to know ANYTHING about) And then using that as an excuse to not go, sounds really petty.

If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what you believe in then maybe you SHOULD stay home.

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS View Post
    Brian,
    You just did what your cast was telling us not to do WTF??
    Sounds like you two have something personal against BHB? If so kindly take it up in pms. Regardless of what goes on behind the scenes with big breeders, this is a topic we need to show a united front on. If you cannot do that and feel the need to get into a pissing contest of sorts in public due to whatever reason , then everyone is acting petty and immature.

Any further posts that do not help the cause but fan the flames instead will be deleted unceremoniously and without warning.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman25 View Post
    Sounds like you two have something personal against BHB? If so kindly take it up in pms. Regardless of what goes on behind the scenes with big breeders, this is a topic we need to show a united front on. If you cannot do that and feel the need to get into a pissing contest of sorts in public due to whatever reason , then everyone is acting petty and immature.

Any further posts that do not help the cause but fan the flames instead will be deleted unceremoniously and without warning.
    Hey, I agree with you 100%. We all do need to work together on this. That is why I posted what I did! This is B.S!! I have nothing against Brian.. I just think he should not have posted something on here that He just Preached about us not doing.. Other then that. Great cast!

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS View Post
    Hey, I agree with you 100%. We all do need to work together on this.
    Hec yah! That's what I'm talking about!
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast