Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,529

3 members and 3,526 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: A new addition.

Thanks

A new addition.

I told myself I wouldn't do it, but I did anyways. I let my family down, and most of all, myself down.

Guys, I'm addicted.

...To Reptiles *teeheehee*

While out for crix today at a local pet store, I saw that they had a 10gal. sitting there, full of different lizards. A few red line skinks, a few golden geckos... After a few minutes of looking, I went to the owner/worker and told her off a bit about how things were set up, and the fact that they had all of theze lizards lumped together, not even of the same family! She said she'd take care of it as soon as possible. Good, but not good enough. After walking past the tank again on the way out, I saw something, in the back. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be a female Tokay gecko, around 8 inches long. The poor thing was so skinny, so malnourished looking... I had to get it out of there.

And I'm sure as hell glad I did.

Meet [insertnamehere] (sorry for the :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:ty pic, once again).

Oh yeah, cos I know I'll be asked, she's in a 30gal on nespaper/coconut fiber. Her temps are at 79 right now and climbing, and humidity at around 60 and climbing. I've got some plastic plants and a little log hide in there, along with her dish.

AHH!! I'm in love!
    1.0.0 Ball Python - 1.1.0 Bull Snakes - 0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - 0.1.0 Bearded Dragon - 1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - 0.0.1 Chaco Golden Knee

Thanks

Re: A new addition.

Cool. Looks good.

Should I even ask about the temperment?

Thanks

Re: A new addition.

Absolutely evil

She's doing a lot better. Packing on wieght, and changing color, she's now an in between blue with orange and red spots and bright blue bands. I'm so pleased with how well she is doing. She's probably got the most personality out of any of my critters hehe.