Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,987

0 members and 2,987 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

What is "your" animal?

If you were an animal.. what would you be? Or want to be? I thought that this would be a fun thread. I want evidence too! Ya can't just say "I would be a mighty grizzly bear!" without explaining why, and what attributes you have that remind you of this animal.
    Hey, I'll start. I think that I would be a red fox. I never identified myself with canines much; I am more of a cat person. But I love watching these little critters out here, and they actually live less like a dog, than most wild canids. More independent, in small familial groups and alone.. Like me, they are of a medium-type build, not a scrawny, lanky animal, but not pudgy either usually. I also identify with them because I also have red hair
    I also admire the other predators in my area here; bobcat, coyotes, and the odd cougar. Those big critters usually just pass through here, but were released about a half hour away, and my husband saw one behind our house once.
    If I were a prey animal, I would be a neurotic old chestnut-colored mare.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Banned
    Thanks

Re: What is "your" animal?

I would choose to be an eagle. They are beautiful hunters that are fast, have very keen eye sight and demand respect. Also it would be great to see the beautiful west coast at a bird's eye view.

Thanks

Easy, a Mountain Lion. It is the animal that "draws" me, sort of like my spirit animal I guess. They are beautiful, intelligent and feared, lol.
    1.1 crazy dogs
    4.3 even crazier cats
    2.2 bps
    2.0 Off Track Thoroughbreds
    0.3 human kids
    1.0 Boyfriend who puts up with the craziness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catawhat75 View Post
    Easy, a Mountain Lion. It is the animal that "draws" me, sort of like my spirit animal I guess. They are beautiful, intelligent and feared, lol.
    Yup, those are a close second for me. I was so mad that my husband was able to see one without me, right in the backyard basically!
    They are Big, too. I never knew how big until I saw a taxidermied one at a local shop. Wow.. standing by that huge cat, I was surprised at how big they are!

Eagles and hawks in general are awesome too. I love watching the baby hawks learn to fly out back.. last year, there were two parents with one fledgling in the tree that is actually within view of our house. We inadvertantly rode the atv too close, and the parents actually came out and were nearly dive-bombing us! Needless to say we keep our distance from that area now out of respect for them. Their nest is big enough for me to sit inside of it if I could get up there!
    I love most all animals, but i have an affinity in general for our native NY state wildlife. The raccoons, deer, ermine, pheasant, coyotes, bobcat.. all of which I have seen around here (well, never saw the bobcats, but I see their tracks regularly!)
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

I would want to be a TIGER!!!! they are awesome! I would love to own one, but that is way out of my league!! ha ha
    Stephanie

Thanks

This link will let you take a quick quiz to see what animal you would be. It's really neat, and there are lots of different results.

http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp

I'm an otter.

Thanks

Can it be a fictious animal? Because I would love to be a dragon. Not the rampaging monsters... but the calm, cool voice of reason. The dragons that are logical, but also have fire in their hearts, a drive that continuously pushes them to seek out new places and new experiences. Plus I LOVE to fly They aren't easily angered, but, when they do lose their tempers (or you threaten them or their families) watch out!

If I had to be a real critter, I would definitely love to be a black jaguar. Hanging out in the jungle, again, with that calm, cool countenance. Just don't bug me or my kids and I'm just fine with you walking right by (probably won't see me anyway LOL)

Thanks

I'd imagine I would be some sort of theropod dinosaur, mostly likely a Suchomimus. Not really a pack hunter like the dromeasaurs, not a huge bone-crusher like a tyrannosaur, or a big-game predator like allosaurs. Just a lone fishermen who likes to be near water, but still a force to be reckoned with if pushed too far.
    ---------
    Art Portfolio: http://www.artREXdesigns.com
    House Snake Site: http://www.shiningsnakes.com

Thanks

Im with ladywhipple on the fantasy animal. I would be a dragon, because of their awesome power, ancient wisdom and unfathomable knowledge and inherent magickal abilities.

For a real animal, I would be a wolf. their loyalty to mate and pack is something that we humans should emulate. Even the lowest member of the pack is cared for.
    Doris

Thanks

I would like to be a male rat in my breeding system. I would get 6 new girls every Saturday, eat and drink as much as I want, all of my kids would be fed off, and I only have to deal with the same girls about once in every 8 weeks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast