Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,874

2 members and 2,872 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Our Own Vet List

We've decided that it would be a nice addition to BPNet to create and maintain our own Exotics Vet List. A list by members for members, listing contact information for the vet and a short comment from the BPNet member recommending that particular vet/vet clinic. Please do not recommend a vet or clinic unless you have personally used them.

You can find the list here...

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=56792

If you've used an exotics vet and found them helpful, informative, cost effective, etc. and want to recommend them to our members please send a PM to me and I will add them. The list will be broken down by geographic area and hopefully will be a helpful resource for our members here.

Please remember in your PM to give me the vet's name, clinic name, address and phone number, what types of herps this vet sees (they may be good with snakes but not so great with gecko's for instance) as well as a short comment from you. Member names will be posted with each comment. If the vet/vet clinic has a website feel free to include that if you wish. If you see a vet already listed, feel free to send me your own comment to add if you've also used this vet and would recommend their services.
    Last edited by frankykeno; 11-30-2007 at 07:54 AM.
    ~~Joanna~~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankykeno For This Useful Post:

4Ballz (07-26-2012),alkibp (07-09-2012),cmack91 (10-05-2011),Giftbearer (02-27-2012)

Thanks

Re: Our Own Vet List

I would also suggest we add bad vets to the list as well. If you have been to an exotic vet that you don't recommend (list the reason) that should be included too. Just my 2 cents.
    Sean

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lord jackel For This Useful Post:

Merriah (03-08-2017)

Thanks

Sean, while I understand a bad vet visit is important information to know, I think as a site we would have to pass on your suggestion. Publically labelling a professional as "bad" might leave this site open to litigation. If a member has a problem with a vet and wants to talk about it in their own personal thread, that's another matter, but I think as a site we should probably just stick to the list we are now creating.
    ~~Joanna~~

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankykeno For This Useful Post:

dylan815 (12-19-2017),Spicey (11-15-2020)

Thanks

Just a reminder to our members, this is meant to be an international list so where ever you live, if you have a good exotics vet - let us hear about it.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Just wanted to send out a big thank you to the members who have submitted their favorite exotic vet for our list. Keep it coming folks.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Sweet! But don't forget us here up North! I need to find a good herp vet around here and I'm still having a hard time! I can find the vets but not the good ones.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2184 View Post
    Sweet! But don't forget us here up North! I need to find a good herp vet around here and I'm still having a hard time! I can find the vets but not the good ones.
    Just a reminder to our members, this is meant to be an international list so where ever you live, if you have a good exotics vet - let us hear about it.
    I was hoping that Canada got covered under the "international" vets I asked for LOL. I guess I should have said "non-USA" vets since I've only so far has vets located in the States submitted for the list.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Just a reminder folks to submit your favorite herp vet so our list keeps growing. So far we've only had American vets submitted and I'd love to see this list be more helpful to our non-USA members as well as the USA list continuing to grow.

If you like your exotics vet, please PM me with the details and I'll happily add him/her to our permanent list of Exotic Vets. This is for vets that see not only snakes but lizards, torts, etc., basically any pet considered "exotic".
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Just a little reminder....

If you have a vet you like that sees your snakes, turtles, lizards, etc. please feel free to PM me the information and your comments so we can keep our Recommended Exotic Vets List growing.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Thanks to missi182 we have our first Canadian submission to our Vets List!

We truly do want to make this as international a list as possible so please feel free to submit your vet's name no matter where you live.
    ~~Joanna~~

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast