Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,883

1 members and 2,882 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: wish us luck...

Thanks

wish us luck...

were going to the alternative pet show and sale tomorrow. Supposedly there are going to be suppliers with RETF, both WC & CBB. If we find something that looks good and is CBB we will be bringing one home. Our temps have been steady at high of 79 during the day using a 60watt bulb aprox 8" above the tank and humidity is approx 83 depending on when we mist the tank. We hope once the weather warms back up we can do away with the lamp all together but the enclosure had dropped to 69 the first day we had it set up because of the moist soil. According to
    http://www.amphibiancare.com/frogs/c...dtreefrog.html
    temps need to be 76-82...So were within range right now.. we might pick the lamp up a little bit more to make things just a tad cooler...

so all in all, wish us good luck we find something good looking I will be sure to take pictures if we pick anything up (from the glass/tub) i know handling

Thanks

Re: wish us luck...

happy hunting! i'm sure we'll see lots of pics...
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~

Thanks

YEP! Pix are a must have!
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks

me... not post pictures LOL!!!! of course.. im still up in the air on whether or not im going to take my camera to the actual show.. since its nothing like daytona.

Thanks

how much do retf cost
    1.0.0 Normal Ball Python, 0.1.0 Albino Ball Python, 1.0.0 Spider Ball Python, 0.1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 1.0.0 Sorong Type Green Tree Python, 0.1.0 Green Iguana, 1.0.0 Whites Tree Frog,

Thanks

depends.. the breeder i work with (And talk to at least twice weekly) can get them from a supplier who has both CBB and WC, the WC are usually around $25 and the CBB are $16, the WC are older, and the CBB are babies, there is no guarantee either way though, you really have to have husbandry perfect as they can be fragile from what ive read.. that and stress, weak immune, parasites, exc.. so we will see how things turn out. I would love to get a pair but I would rather see how it goes with one before i have a second one, at the same time then we have to do QT if we bring one in later, oh i dont know lol.. we will see what the shows cost are, when we went in September the people wanted more than when we delt with them outside the show.. and petstores, FORGET IT i cant even begin to imagine what they would want.

Mark Lucas, a local supplier has great BOI feed back so if things dont go well at the show, those are his standard prices, i just have to wait for him to get more in... at least im closer to being safe going through him since everyone who gave a review was happy with their animals.

Thanks

ok, the show was an utter bust. thankfully mark lucas does have some babies (cbb) ready and im waiting on an email back from him to arange for a pick up time, we requested two baby cbb so as soon as we get them ill let everyone know

thanks for the luck