Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,037

0 members and 3,037 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Re: Rep System REVIVED!!

I know that goofball! I left a couple people good rep not very long after i started coming here. So im wondering how you know when your no longer considered new and it no longer affects the points you give. I may have given neutral rep and not known when i was still too new. Did you understand the question that time joe? So where do you live again? I know your not far and there has to be a reason to come set you straight. Mice rats snakes...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draigess View Post
    I know that goofball! I left a couple people good rep not very long after i started coming here. So im wondering how you know when your no longer considered new and it no longer affects the points you give. I may have given neutral rep and not known when i was still too new. Did you understand the question that time joe? So where do you live again? I know your not far and there has to be a reason to come set you straight. Mice rats snakes...
    You are a paid member so i guess that means your an old time member now
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Dear Members,

Thank you all for your participation in the Rep System Poll, and for all your input, past and present, about how the rep system seems to work for you. While we realize that we will never be able to please everyone at all times...especially with something as subjective and sometimes controversial as a "reputation system"...it is our goal to do what we believe is best for the community as a whole.

To that end, we believe it is worth at least trying a new way of leaving and receiving reputation comments. It is our hope that removing the ability to leave anonymous comments will cut down on the abuses of the system. However, if at any time, the administration feels this new rep-system method is causing more harm or drama or is in any way disruptive to the community, we will return to the old anonymous system, or try something entirely different.

Once again...as in the Poll thread...this announcement will remain open for the time being for technical questions and clarifications needed. Discussions about pros, cons, merits, or opinions on any aspect of the Reputation System should be carried on elsewhere. Preferably in the QT Room.

If you do not have access to the QT Room, and would like to have it, please send a PM to any admin. ( JLC, mlededee, rabernet, Nate, dr del)
    Please see above - complaints about the rep system have been split into their own thread in Quarantine.
    Last edited by rabernet; 04-21-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks

100% off topic feel free to delete at any time...

Foschi Exotic Serpents screen name showes up as such on post #31 then Joepythons quoted them in post #32 and the screen name shows up as "Draigess".

I hope that makes sense because I was confused as how to word it properly.

Just noticed it, kinda curious.

Mike
    Pastel 0.1
    Mojo 1.0
    100% Het albino 1.1
    50% Het Albino 0.1
    -
    Do you like Texas BBQ? Do you want to know where I will be so you can get some?>>>>>My Catering Company Facebook Page<<<<<
    reptilebasics.com Rich is awesome - texas4x4.org -pirate4x4.com

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hoax View Post
    100% off topic feel free to delete at any time...

Foschi Exotic Serpents screen name showes up as such on post #31 then Joepythons quoted them in post #32 and the screen name shows up as "Draigess".

I hope that makes sense because I was confused as how to word it properly.

Just noticed it, kinda curious.

Mike
    That's because she requested her username to be changed , however quotes remain the same and will show the old username and not the new one.

Every member is allowed to 1 name change.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/a...t.php?f=89&a=9

If you have a member-name/ID already and wish to change it, you must notify an Admin before making any such changes and explain why you feel such a change is necessary. Not all name-change requests will be honored, but names changed without a prior request and permission will automatically be disabled, and could possibly result in the original account also being suspended either temporarily or permanently.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 05-06-2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Adding
    Deborah Stewart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

JLC (05-06-2010)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234