I just wanted to let everyone here to know about a great act of kindness that a fellow member here did for me. I know that there are certain people here that don't like me but hey you are not everyone!

Anyways I met Alice last year and everyone told me that she was very sweet lady. This year Alice did some business with me and I very appreciative of that! She is a great person extremely honest and down to earth at the same time! She sends correspondence letters which are awesome. I can't say enough nice things about her. I was talking to her and she told me that she has African Soft Fur rats and that she raises them. I told her that I would love to have some in my rodent colony so in Daytona Alice gave me a trio to take home with me. Needless to say my wife was not happy having to ride home with the ASF's in vehicle that was already cramped on the way back. We all made it home safely and now my trio has turned into 8 ASF's and these guys are really cute! I love them!

I just wanted to share a act of kindness that someone here did for me and to say thanks Alice! You are the best. Next year I have a special gift cooking for you!

Thanks for reading!
Brock