Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,694

1 members and 2,693 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Thread: surprise!!!!!!!

Thanks

surprise!!!!!!!

Ok let me set this up for you. I'm going to school for Zoo & Aquqrium Science, and at night I clean the same college. To help pay the bank breaking bill for college, circle of life. The college is SUROUNDED by wild life. Every night there's a surprise, not the good kind. Last night I was dust mopping went in to a class room, looked down, and saw what looked like a dead snake curled up on the floor. So I turned on the lights, praying I was wrong, as soon as I hit the first switch it moved a little! So I flipped on all the lights and took a closer look, baby Cottonmouth! OMG what do I do now, It's around 230am animal control is closed and any one I call will more than likely kill the poor thing (sadly I live in a state who's motto is the only good snake is a dead one). So I called my husband (who works with me) and told him to come down stairs and bring some thing scoop it into. Well he thought I said Gardener snake insdead of Cottonmonth and brought me a plastic dish. So we're sitting there whaiting on our boss to bring some thing put the snake in SAFELY with out getting bitten or harming the snake. He brings this huge box (keep in mind the sanke's only about 6") my husband holds the box up right and I lightly push the snake in it using my dust mop. Then I take it to the woods out side and let it go by the creek. Happy ending for all, most inportant the snake has a chance at life! I took pics on my cheapo cell you can't really see its true beauty but as soon as I can figure out how to up load them from my email I'll post them on here.

Thanks

Re: surprise!!!!!!!

Great story! Glad it was a happy ending! I can just see you with a butter dish looking at the snake, then your hub...
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks

Happy ending for sure, thank god you found it and not someone else.... Good job

Thanks

I still haven't figured out how to post the pic here but if any one would like to see a pic of the Cottonmouth it's in my gallery. Sorry for the quility, but like I said before the pic was taking on a crappy camera phone.

Thanks

Here you go -

When you're on the page looking at the pic in your gallery, look down at the bottom of the page. Find the BB image code, and copy it to your clipboard, then just paste it into your post.

Steve

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

We need more people like you!

Instead of the whack first ask questions later.

Good safe.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoo-t
    Here you go -

When you're on the page looking at the pic in your gallery, look down at the bottom of the page. Find the BB image code, and copy it to your clipboard, then just paste it into your post.

Steve
    WOW now I feel dumb . Thank you by the way. And if you guys cant tell internet, solitare, lime wire, and mic wordare the only things I know how to work on a computer. Thanks again I really wanted that pic posted.