Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,259

1 members and 3,258 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Tight Squeeze

Thanks

Question Tight Squeeze

Hi all.

Okay, I recently got another BP and I'm not experienced in raising them from this small an age. He's only about 10 months old and already slightly longer than my arm & just a bit thick.

Anyway, I don't get paid until Friday and I wanted to buy him all new things. New tank, new log, new etc. Right now he's in an older tank that I've had awhile and has been home to another BP and a Corn Snake. I had an old tree-trunk log hide-away thing that belonged to my Corn Snake that I put in there and I'm worried that my BP is stuck. He's only been in there for about.. 12 hours and I shouldn't be worrying. (but it's what I do best.)

I was just wondering if he could squeeze in with still a little bit of room left, If he could squeeze out again?

There aren't any good vets around here that I could afford at the moment so I'm hoping he's not stuck and only just likes it in there a good bit because he's been in the same position inside of that little spot for 12 hours. There's 3 entrances to it and he's large enough so there's a snakey coil at each one of them but not bulging out. There's no way for me to open it.

I guess I'm needing advice and some reassurance.
    Thank you for your time.

Corinna

Thanks

Re: Tight Squeeze

If you've ever had to grip a snake to get it to hold still, you'd know the kind of power these little guys pack. I bet he's just comfy

Thanks

Re: Tight Squeeze

hes probably just comfty my bp got stuck in one of those things when i got him, and he was in there for 4 days, not moving until i finally got worried and sawed the bottom off so i could get to him and he just would NOT budge! but with the bottom off, he came out in a few hours, then i threw that thing away.