Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,990

1 members and 1,989 guests
Gio,
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Snake to Viv Ratio.

How big/long should my JCP kids be before I move them into their main homes. They are currently in GeoTherms which are about 20" long, 8" high and 12" wide. Their main homes will be 3ft long, 18" high, 18" high for the next couple of years and then I'll move them to even larger quarters.

We have had them six weeks now and they have fed every single week without fail. They even ate the night before they shed. Its such a breath of fresh air compared to the ball we use to have.

Anyway thanks in advance

Chris

Thanks

Re: Snake to Viv Ratio.

carpets, in my experience aren't too nervous so it really shouldnt matter all that much. that said, i dont think they really need all that much space when they're little so i'd say when they're maybe 16-20 months old and a slender 3.5 - 4 feet long they'd probably be fine in the 55 gallons you're describing in the latter part of your post.
    i think you'll be able to eye it really... i know i was able to; it was just kinda like one day i went to feed them and said, i think its about time they got a little bigger caging.