Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 536

0 members and 536 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Thanks

Understanding

ok i have a brief understanding of what it takes to breed ball pythons. But my question is if you create a website to sell your animals on there, do u have to get certified in order to do so, and how would you go about getting certified ?

Thanks

Re: Understanding

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyTheBall View Post
    ok i have a brief understanding of what it takes to breed ball pythons. But my question is if you create a website to sell your animals on there, do u have to get certified in order to do so, and how would you go about getting certified ?
    No but to ship them most people use fedex and you have to become certified to do that.

Thanks
    Nice post dude..
    all the consideration was there..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts
    and the trend of necromancy on bp.net continues..

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Breeding Ball Pythons - Some things to consider...

Quote Originally Posted by mainbutter View Post
    and the trend of necromancy on bp.net continues..
    It means people are using the search function.

Weren't there complaints because that wasn't happening?
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

Coleslaw007 (02-10-2013),DooLittle (03-20-2013),JLC (12-13-2012),Mike41793 (12-13-2012),patientz3ro (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Would someone who has a good deal of experience with breeding mind PMing me, perhaps?

Thanks

Hi, I have wanted to breed ball pythons for a while now and hopefully will start next season. Can anyone tell me how I could find a vet that takes care of reptiles in my area. I don't know what they would be called or how to search for one. Also, after reading so many pages on how to breed ball pythons its gets a little confusing because each page is different. Some people do this as others do that and I don't know what I should go by when I start. Is there anyway someone could recommend a good thread to me that will go over EVERYTHING about breeding ball pythons from raising them to ideal size to breeding process to incubation to hatchling tub setup. that has worked for you? It just gets to be too much when I read about how one person breeds (and how I am, if I like something I learn as much as possible from many people) then read about how another person breeds.

Thanks, Hope im not asking too much lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonjacob01 View Post
    Hi, I have wanted to breed ball pythons for a while now and hopefully will start next season. Can anyone tell me how I could find a vet that takes care of reptiles in my area. I don't know what they would be called or how to search for one. Also, after reading so many pages on how to breed ball pythons its gets a little confusing because each page is different. Some people do this as others do that and I don't know what I should go by when I start. Is there anyway someone could recommend a good thread to me that will go over EVERYTHING about breeding ball pythons from raising them to ideal size to breeding process to incubation to hatchling tub setup. that has worked for you? It just gets to be too much when I read about how one person breeds (and how I am, if I like something I learn as much as possible from many people) then read about how another person breeds.

Thanks, Hope im not asking too much lol
    You'll do best to post a new thread when you have multiple questions. As for vets: http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...d-Exotics-Vets

Regarding breeding, every page is defferent because no one does it exactly the same way. You will need to read, compare, and make your own decisions as to what works for you. A VERY good start is to read and reread the "Sticky Threads" at the top of each forum category. There are also books and links recommended under multiple threads in the "BP Breeding" forum.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks

Question Re: Breeding Ball Pythons - Some things to consider...

In KY Do you need any permits or licenses or anything to breed, handle, show, and sell Ball Pythons? Or do you know where I would call to find out?

Thanks
    So informative

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast