Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 415

18 members and 397 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,383
Threads: 237,206
Posts: 2,463,190
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Zrycc
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: White Plains...

  1. #1
    BPnet Veteran lillyorchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-27-2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,538
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 100 Times in 77 Posts

    Question White Plains...

    Who's going to the White Plains reptile show in next Sunday?
    NEW YORK METRO REPTILE EXPO


    As of right now I'm going and can't wait! I'll be there unless Pete changes his mind about taking all of us.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

  2. #2
    BPnet Veteran Reediculous's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-12-2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid
    Who's going to the White Plains reptile show in next Sunday?
    NEW YORK METRO REPTILE EXPO


    As of right now I'm going and can't wait! I'll be there unless Pete changes his mind about taking all of us.



    Count me in Allison! See you there!
    "Why do you need so many snakes?"
    "Why do you need so many shoes?"

  3. #3
    BPnet Senior Member jglass38's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-28-2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,055
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 504 Times in 244 Posts
    Images: 1

    Re: White Plains...

    I'll be there unless the Rangers have a game that day. Its all dependent on the next 3 games. I have tickets to the game but also need to pick up racks from Rich. I might need to just make a quick trip in to grab the racks and go...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    05-23-2006
    Location
    One Foot Out The Door.
    Posts
    2,938
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Images: 5

    Smile Re: White Plains...

    Best place to get a Nathans!

  5. #5
    BPnet Senior Member jglass38's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-28-2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,055
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 504 Times in 244 Posts
    Images: 1

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid
    Who's going to the White Plains reptile show in next Sunday?
    NEW YORK METRO REPTILE EXPO


    As of right now I'm going and can't wait! I'll be there unless Pete changes his mind about taking all of us.
    Pete is doing the show? Thats pretty cool! There are a bunch of quality breeders that show up. I go to just shoot the breeze and check out what's going on.

  6. #6
    BPnet Veteran Reediculous's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-12-2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    I'll be there unless the Rangers have a game that day. Its all dependent on the next 3 games. I have tickets to the game but also need to pick up racks from Rich. I might need to just make a quick trip in to grab the racks and go...


    hope you can make it.........but then that would mean the rangers are eliminated! either way you'll be missing one or the other! but i hope you make it.......ok no more blabbing.....must be the Molson ice
    "Why do you need so many snakes?"
    "Why do you need so many shoes?"

  7. #7
    BPnet Veteran Reediculous's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-12-2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Best place to get a Nathans!


    No cheeeeeese fries!
    "Why do you need so many snakes?"
    "Why do you need so many shoes?"

  8. #8
    BPnet Veteran lillyorchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-27-2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,538
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 100 Times in 77 Posts

    Re: White Plains...

    Jamie.Yup Pete doing it and going. I believe this will be his first time at this show from what I've gathered from hearing bits and pieces. I'm excited! If you do show up, stop by and say hello!


    Ed, who or what is "Nathans"...???


    Tyree, as of right now I'll see you there! Same goes for you about saying hello!
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

  9. #9
    BPnet Senior Member jglass38's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-28-2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,055
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 504 Times in 244 Posts
    Images: 1

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by reediculous
    hope you can make it.........but then that would mean the rangers are eliminated! either way you'll be missing one or the other! but i hope you make it.......ok no more blabbing.....must be the Molson ice
    Hang on there buddy. Rangers are up 2-0. They could be up or down 3-2, the series could be over with them having won. We'll see though!

  10. #10
    BPnet Veteran Reediculous's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-12-2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: White Plains...

    Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid
    Jamie.Yup Pete doing it and going. I believe this will be his first time at this show from what I've gathered from hearing bits and pieces. I'm excited! If you do show up, stop by and say hello!


    Ed, who or what is "Nathans"...???


    Tyree, as of right now I'll see you there! Same goes for you about saying hello!

    Nathans hot dogs! Will you guys have a table your just browsing Allison?
    "Why do you need so many snakes?"
    "Why do you need so many shoes?"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1