Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,094

2 members and 3,092 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks

BP.Net Weightloss CHALLENGE

A few weeks ago in 8Ball Chat, a few of the girls (myself included) were talking about how we all had about 20 pounds we wanted to lose.

After a few months of hardcore slacking, I've got closer to 30 to deal with.

Today I've started my nose-to-the-grindstone plan I want to be at goal by July, so it means sticking to my food plan (in my case, eating about 1400 calories/day) and going to the gym at least 5 days a week.

It's going to be a hardcore push to the finish line, but I'm willing to make the commitment. Sarah said she might be up for a little friendly competition Any of you people in?
    --Kim
    1.0.0 Lemon Pastel (Auryn)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: BP.Net Weightloss CHALLENGE

I've seen your pics, girlfriend

you lose 20 or 30 and you are going to be TRANSPARENT!!!!!!

good luck though...just be healthy

Thanks

how about a weight gain challange? i have a tall thin build and have a hard time packing on weight. i also go to the gym 5 times a week and am trying to take in between 3200-3500 cals a day.
    seriously i am thinking on becoming a nutritionalist and i eat extremely healthy and i enjoy cooking healthy and working out so if any of you have questions on food stuff like that i would be glad to help.

Thanks

Ditto that Fishmommy! Best of luck, but I think you look great the way you are!!! TRUE!
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishmommy
    I've seen your pics, girlfriend

you lose 20 or 30 and you are going to be TRANSPARENT!!!!!!

good luck though...just be healthy
    I'm 5'7" and 170 pounds I'm no waif. 140, my goal, is smack in the middle of what is "healthy" for my height, BMI-wise and height/weight chart-wise. I'm being healthy and safe about it, never you worry
    --Kim

Thanks

My point of view ...

Kim, you got curves, and I think 140 would be a little too skinny. Stick with the 150. I think it's sorta unfair the BMI test wise. Reason why is since some women have more curves then others and some girls no matter what will always have curves. Don't try to go overboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vomitore
    My point of view ...

Kim, you got curves, and I think 140 would be a little too skinny. Stick with the 150. I think it's sorta unfair the BMI test wise. Reason why is since some women have more curves then others and some girls no matter what will always have curves. Don't try to go overboard.
    Believe me, if I start seeing spine, I'll stop I have never been a "healthy" weight for my height--my entire life. It's not really the number that's so important to me, I just want to feel like I've got a healthy body. I'm just too heavy right now, in my opinion. I have no idea what I'll look like at 150, or 140. I really just will have to take it as I go.

My goal isn't super-model scary thin. I just want to look and feel fit.
    --Kim

Thanks

Sweet, I'm in! I'm wanting to lose 14 more lbs, and I've been slacking for the last few weeks. I haven't gained any, so at least I know I can easily maintain once I do hit my goal weight!

Right now I'm 5'2" (unless I'm in platforms ) and 139 lbs. I weighed 125 before I quit smoking, and I'd like to get back to that! I got up to 183, so it's been a long road.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SarahMB
    Sweet, I'm in! I'm wanting to lose 14 more lbs, and I've been slacking for the last few weeks. I haven't gained any, so at least I know I can easily maintain once I do hit my goal weight!

Right now I'm 5'2" (unless I'm in platforms ) and 139 lbs. I weighed 125 before I quit smoking, and I'd like to get back to that! I got up to 183, so it's been a long road.
    Yay! I appreciate everyone else's concern, but I'm so glad that I have at least one person who doesn't think I'm crazy for wanting to lose some more weight

I hear you about the long road thing...I started last winter at 185 and at my heaviest I was 210. Before Thanksgiving I was 160. I've unfortunately done some rollercoastering over the last few months. But, as I said, back to business

I guess we could post weekly updates here, about how many times we've gotten some exercise/if we've met other goals and general encouragement. If we end up being the only two, we could take it to e-mail if you'd prefer it.
    --Kim

Thanks

I must have missed the diet chat. I've been dieting the last 3 weeks and have lost 13 pounds already. My goal is 180. I always thought that I was really heavy but my doc said to me a few years ago that my legs are abnormally strong and have more muscle then most of his patients. This has cause a slight increase of my weight, but it's not my whole reason. I just get burned out from work and get lazy. Funny thing is I'm not a sweet junky. I can't stand fried foods and that I need to fit some sort of physical activity into my day.

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast