Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 518

0 members and 518 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Something New!

I believe one of the major flaws with Night Drop was the fact that it was mentioned once in one thread and those who wanted access gained access and it was never spoken of again. People who registered had no idea of its existence, and long term members who may have come back may not have known of its existence.

What makes this forum any different? how will people know of it's existence if it's behind closed doors and they have to seek it to know about it. What about hiding it from unregistered users and then making it available to registered users, or even users who have been active for x amount of days?

And because of that, permission must be granted in order to see it. Not everyone will want to...so folks should ask first.
    Putting it in its own section solves that problem. if people don't want to see the ugliness, the answer is simple...don't go in the forum!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nathanledet

What makes this forum any different? how will people know of it's existence if it's behind closed doors and they have to seek it to know about it.
    All good points. However, this one will be noted anytime a thread is split and moved into it. A link will be provided. I can also sticky this thread or turn it into a permanent announcement...we'll see. For now, though...there are no plans for any more major renovations. Let's let it run for awhile and see how things go.
    -- Judy

Thanks

that type of forum I feel it shouldn't be open to under eighteen. Little much in my eyes.

Thanks

I like the fiestyness. That is always a fun part! Don't take it away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu Mongoose
    that type of forum I feel it shouldn't be open to under eighteen. Little much in my eyes.

Thanks

Yes, but we do have to remember the parents that might not like their children viewing such 'fiestyness'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel1983
    Looks great Judy. Thanks for putting in the extra work. I am almost sure this new forum will be more of a success than the previous one....don't know why we couldn't think of this the first time around
    I would point out where I recommended this idea, and pointed out the shortcomings of the "here for a year" camp ideas, but the thread "A very special announcement" seems to have gone missing.

The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever. -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy
    Yes, but we do have to remember the parents that might not like their children viewing such 'fiestyness'.
    Here's a crazy idea....let the parents make that decision and then do the parenting themselves.

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlfreq
    I would point out where I recommended this idea, and pointed out the shortcomings of the "here for a year" camp ideas, but the thread "A very special announcement" seems to have gone missing.
    Yes that particular thread and forum were pulled after much discussion amongst staff members. And thank you for any valuable input you and other members may have regarding site policies. It's appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blu Mongoose

I agree
    Example, the Orgasm thread that was just closed. There was nothing in that tread that was obscene but since there was someone underage reading and posting it was closed. I'd personally like to see one section that doesn't have to cater to minors so heavily.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joyful girl

I agree
    Example, the Orgasm thread that was just closed. There was nothing in that tread that was obscene but since there was someone underage reading and posting it was closed. I'd personally like to see one section that doesn't have to cater to minors so heavily.
    I dont agree with it being closed at all. It didn't contain anything so offensive that it should have even been touched. Judy said that moderating would be loose on that forum. I don't get it at all...Seems to be more heavy handed moderating than promised.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast