Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,959

2 members and 2,957 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Talking Update on Daisy!

Daisy isn't even the same turtle after her medical work. Huge appetite and very energetic. Goes at a run. The only problem being a box turtle she has a hinged shell. Every day she has to have an injection for the next 2 weeks. She is wise to us and it takes forever to get ahold of her tiny legs. She held out on us for over 45 minutes today. 1st couple of days we could tickle one end of her and the legs on the other end would come out. Like trying to give a kid medicine.

Thanks

Re: Update on Daisy!

LOL they are smart little creatures!
    I know before I had the stomach to give my big girl bp injections she learned when she saw the snake bag that she was going to go for a car ride and get a shot. After a few trips and a few injections she put two and two together and acted out and tried everything in her power to get out of the bag or to make it at least vary hard for me to get her in to the bag.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"