Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,106

5 members and 3,101 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Here's one of our 20 foot plus albino granites

Here's one of our big girls. She's over 20 feet and over 225 pounds. She eats 60 pound pigs like many of our giants.

Enjoy!

David Beauchemin
    High End Herps Inc
    http://www.HighEndHerps.com/
    (318)335-3673

Thanks

Re: Here's one of our 20 foot plus albino granites

whoa, a little more than i care for
    Last edited by tmlowe5704; 12-13-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    lots of snakes

Thanks

We are very excited to announce our latest "pro-herper" concept that will be launched Jan, 01, 2007. As we care about all herpers great and small we decided to launch a new policy aimed at low-income herpers around the globe. Basically what it boils down to is this: If you are a reptile lover that is not a member of an enormous tax bracket, this is the policy for YOU. For dedicated herpers with average incomes the rare and beautiful high end morphs are not out of your reach. We want to make it not only possible but in fact easy for any herper with any budget to not only have the incredible and rare species and morphs as pets, but also to make lucrative investments that will pay off for them in a very big way and make it possible for them to make wonderful, considerable supplemental income by way of doing something they love doing. Any herper with a verified low income (by demographic definition) is qualified to receive any of our animals at HALF OFF our normally low prices. Thats correct folks, we are here for everybody. Please inquire for more details if you feel you apply. All inquiries and resulting sales are 100% confidential. All our animals are available on the "Half Off" policy. All "Half Off" accounts are available on our incredibly easy Payment Plan described below on this page. Happy Herping folks and future customers from High End Herps

For those herpers that want the experience of keeping a retic, burm, ceylonese or rock python but dont want to end up with an enormous 200 pound pet, this is the policy for you. This is automatically inclusive in the purchase of any large snake species**. What this boils down to basically is that at any time during your experience with keeping any of our larger species (retic, rock, burmese, etc) if you feel your snake is too large for you to handle safely and or comfortably, you may trade it back in for a smaller snake of equal value*. This enables herpers that would otherwise avoid these graceful giants to enjoy the wonderful experience of keeping them without the burden of ever being "stuck" with a gentle, though potentially huge reptile. We developed this policy with the sole purpose that none of our offspring ever are abandoned, released or end up in shelters or rescues. The well-being of our snakes is our first and foremost priority. Please read the terms and conditions of the lifetime trade-in policy before you purchase a snake under these conditions.

lots of snakes

Thanks

And may I introduce you to another thread...

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=39969
    lots of snakes

Thanks

Be nice!

Nice snakes!

How many retic enclosures can I fit in a single-wide trailer?

edit: sorry, couldn't resist...
    -Brad

Thanks

She looks kind of squished in there...
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid
    She looks kind of squished in there...
    Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. Certainly doesn't look comfortable--or like she has much room to move around.

--Kim

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks for the compliments and comments guys. Yes, I read all the threads in all the forums pertaining to us. I respect and welcome all opinions be they pro-High End Herps or otherwise.

To the guy with a single wide trailer: You might be surprised at just how many giant snakes you can fit in even the floor space that one average-sized couch takes up. With an 8 by 3 foot floor space and with 5 cages high at a 16 inch height average you can fit 5 large female breeders in the space that an ordinary couch takes up. Males are generally smaller (12 to 14 foot range) and thinner and don't require quite as much space. 4x2 and 5x2.5 cages suffice for them nicely.

David Beauchemin
    High End Herps Inc
    (318)335-3673

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Let's keep some of the negative comments out of this please. If anyone doesn't have anything "constructive" to add regarding the OP, kindly keep it out of this thread.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
    To the guy with a single wide trailer: You might be surprised at just how many giant snakes you can fit in even the floor space that one average-sized couch takes up. With an 8 by 3 foot floor space and with 5 cages high at a 16 inch height average you can fit 5 large female breeders in the space that an ordinary couch takes up. Males are generally smaller (12 to 14 foot range) and thinner and don't require quite as much space. 4x2 and 5x2.5 cages suffice for them nicely.

David Beauchemin
    High End Herps Inc
    (318)335-3673
    Just poking fun at the other thread....just being silly, thats all

And its a good thing I can fit that many giants in that space...I could make room by putting my couch out in the front yard with the rest of my furniture!
    Last edited by elevatethis; 12-13-2006 at 04:54 PM.
    -Brad

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast