Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,133

1 members and 3,132 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Some of our rescues. DUW*

Heres a few pics of some of the rescued animals we have, my sister is mostly in charge of the fury animals.

Our doggie Goldie, she came to us a couple days before christmas (last year) at about 1 o'clock in the morning.

Our hedgehog named Hedgie. When we got him, he was covered in mites and most of his quills were falling out, since then hes got a nice and sharp new set of quills and 100% back to normal.

The Ferrets, we had orignally gotten two and they were extremely under weight and after a few months of feeding them good food and giving them a special pastey stuff (recomended from a ferret breeder for a good weight gain stuff, I cant think of the name)
    This is snow, shes the "good" one

Sal (back)(I call him salamander) and Bandita. (front)
    Sal came to us from someone we know who works at the local (and best) pizza shop, he had two but one died from a tumor and he thought sal was lonely so they gave him to us so he would have some company.

Tavi, we got him from someone who said they run a animal rescue (mostly dogs) from their home, it turns out, she would put up an add for her rescue, then go and pick up the dogs and whichever one wasnt full blooded she would go ahead and take them to the animal shelter to be put down, then turn around and sell the full blooded one. A new pet shop opened a few months ago and we stoped in the first day they were open and guess who was there telling them about her rescue, after she left we quickly informed the owners about what she really does. They were extremely shocked and we have never seen that lady in there again.

one of the rabbits.
    Shadow Netherland Dwarf, we got him from someone who couldnt take care of him anymore.

we have more animals that we dont have any pics of right now, so when I get around to taking pics ill post them.

Thanks

Re: Some of our rescues. DUW*

LOL! Looks like you've got your hands full there too! Great Pix.... Love the pooch's face! Toooo cute!
    Grey Scale is a good thing...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Aric,thats cool you have helped all them little creatures .I had a reptile rescue a couple years back but dropped it because of the "inspector" who determines if you have your license renewed or not.Long story and i do not want to hi-jack your thread.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Thanks

Laooda, dont let the dogs good looks fool you, she can be a fireball whenever you give her a treat or try to take her favorite toy.

Joe, my sister does about 90% of the work with the animals, I just build the cages and help feed and water every now and then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worldcupkeeper
    Thanks

Laooda, dont let the dogs good looks fool you, she can be a fireball whenever you give her a treat or try to take her favorite toy.

Joe, my sister does about 90% of the work with the animals, I just build the cages and help feed and water every now and then.
    Well then i give you both a thumbs up .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

nice to see a fellow ferret owner