Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,223

2 members and 3,221 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Cory - Bradford Cole Inc - Good Guy

Actually, I would like to say that Cory is a GREAT guy. I believe that he has gone above and beyond the role of a breeder in order to satisfy me as a customer, and here's why...

Emails:
    Since I first contacted Cory 17 days ago, I have sent and received a total of 50 emails to/from him. During these days, there has never been a time where I wondered when he was going to respond to my email. There was never a doubt that Cory would respond within an hour or two. It was that fast.

Questions:
    What I bought from Bradford Cole was a 66% het axanthic ball python. It was my first BP, and also my first snake, so you can imagine how many questions I had. Of course, I did a considerable amount of research so they weren't all stupid questions. I asked Cory about things from weight and clutch info to shipping and payment options. All of my questions were answered quickly in a concise manner. There was no ambiguity or doubt. He knew everything.

Pictures:
    I was purchasing the ball python to keep as a pet, so appearances were important to me. Within 24 hours of my request for a picture, Cory had delivered. When I wanted another picture for size comparison, he sent me another within 24 hours.

Problems:
    When the UPS delivery guy showed up late for the next day delivery, I emailed Cory and he immediately called UPS to confirm that the package was on its way. He assured me that the snake would be okay, as he had packed in heat packs with its container. This swift response showed that Cory was still trying to take care of me, even though the snake had already been shipped. That is customer service.

Bradford Cole Inc has gone far beyond what is required of him when selling a ball python for mere $50. Their level of service and dedication to their animals is enough to impress any customer. I will definitely look forward to buying from them again.

Thank you for making things so easy, Cory.

Thanks

Re: Cory - Bradford Cole Inc - Good Guy

Sounds like a great guy, do you have his website?
    ..:.*Amy*.:..
    1.0 2005 norm. BP (Jayvyn)
    1.0 2006 Columbian Red Tail Boa (Cypher)
    Coming November 29th 2006 1.0 100% Het. Pied (Dakarai)
    Coming November 30th 2006 0.1 Pied (Makeena)

0.1 2002 Pug X Shih Tzu (Shimona)
    1.0 Thoroughbred Gelding (Jackson)

Thanks

Yup, he was awesome.

www.bcherp.com

Thanks

Thanks a lot!
    ..:.*Amy*.:..
    1.0 2005 norm. BP (Jayvyn)
    1.0 2006 Columbian Red Tail Boa (Cypher)
    Coming November 29th 2006 1.0 100% Het. Pied (Dakarai)
    Coming November 30th 2006 0.1 Pied (Makeena)

0.1 2002 Pug X Shih Tzu (Shimona)
    1.0 Thoroughbred Gelding (Jackson)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 618 Posts

As a loyal customer of Cory's, and having spent alot of money, I can say that Cory has always provided me with quality animals, and the entire transaction was always a pleasure. Good luck if you ever do breed that snake, as the 3 - 66% Poss. Het. Axanthics that I bought from Cory all proved to be Het. Axanthics, and provided me with a slew of Axanthics this. Cory is one of the best in the business, and I say buy with confidence. I know I will, again and again.
    Tim Bailey
    (A.K.A. MBM or Art Pimp)
    www.baileyreptiles.com
    The Blog

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Recieved 3 new additions from Cory this last weekend. I was not able to meet him at the show in chicago early so he left them with another trusted breeder for me to pick up from. Jason from Jason's Jungle would not let me take them until i verified what the snakes were and showed my ID. From Cory i now have 2 beautiful cinnamons. A black backed male with an almost complete stripe. A female with very nice light cinnamon color and 1 male pinstripe. All in great condition. Great communication and he continues to answer any question i have about the snakes. Definately a good guy to deal with!