Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,244

3 members and 3,241 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Account Disabled
    Thanks

Re: Morph King Reptiles . . .

I have been making these since 1998 at one time I thought they were just axanthic looking babies that browned out, then I bred one to a Snake Keeper Axanthic het and got a few axanthics that browned out either this is a common gene or they are compatible " someone else can figure that out"
    Then I hatched what looked like a Snow Ball or a very faded Albino.
    After awhile it looked like a dull albino but then a strange thing happened.
    Lemon yellow popped up all over the snake and when bred to the het albino females I had produced "who had appeared axanthic as babies " half the offspring were either axanthic looking or faded albino as babies.
    This happens year after year. If it's not genetic then I guess it's just magic.
    I also fed and raised Andre's het Albino yellow blush female for a year and gave him his deposit back as well when he backed out, Andre's only 14 years old I guess we should have been dealing with his mother. I'd send him another het yellow blush to raise up and breed for free just to let him prove it for himself but after this I think I'm done being a mentor to this one.

Wes

Thanks

This whole thread confuses the **** out of me
    -Diana

Support Captive Breeders
    http://www.lunarboids.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Harris
    I have been making these since 1998 at one time I thought they were just axanthic looking babies that browned out, then I bred one to a Snake Keeper Axanthic het and got a few axanthics that browned out either this is a common gene or they are compatible " someone else can figure that out"
    Lemon yellow popped up all over the snake and when bred to the het albino females I had produced "who had appeared axanthic as babies " half the offspring were either axanthic looking or faded albino as babies.
    Care to give us some references on anyone in the world that has managed to produce these other than you?

Sorry if I take this all with a grain of salt. The snake pictured earlier looks like a pretty normal... and you don't seem to have anything besides some high yellow looking normals and a few pictures of what you claim to be a double recessive Albino Yellow Blush.

Seriously this could be easily resolved if you'd just give us "something" to go on besides your claims. Photos... references... something besides "no really, I've been doing this for 8 years." Sounds to me like you have a genetic line of low-contrast albinos and you're selling them as something they aren't.

Unless you can show that this trait exists outside of your Albino line, then it shouldn't be sold as "genetic", because it looks like genetic low contrast albino line at this point.
    Justin Hall

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhall1468
    Care to give us some references on anyone in the world that has managed to produce these other than you?

Sorry if I take this all with a grain of salt. The snake pictured earlier looks like a pretty normal... and you don't seem to have anything besides some high yellow looking normals and a few pictures of what you claim to be a double recessive Albino Yellow Blush.

Seriously this could be easily resolved if you'd just give us "something" to go on besides your claims. Photos... references... something besides "no really, I've been doing this for 8 years." Sounds to me like you have a genetic line of low-contrast albinos and you're selling them as something they aren't.

Unless you can show that this trait exists outside of your Albino line, then it shouldn't be sold as "genetic", because it looks like genetic low contrast albino line at this point.
    He's not here to answer your questions, he's just here to save face a little, and now we'll have better luck spotting a UFO than seeing another answer. Same thing happened on the last heated thread, MKR showed up made a statement and then never answered the well put questions afterwards. I'm starting to think everything that comes from these two guys is nothing but a sales pitch in one way or another.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    1.0 Pastel 100% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel 66% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks

I also fed and raised Andre's het Albino yellow blush female for a year and gave him his deposit back as well when he backed out, Andre's only 14 years old I guess we should have been dealing with his mother. I'd send him another het yellow blush to raise up and breed for free just to let him prove it for himself but after this I think I'm done being a mentor to this one.

Wes

Thanks

Wes
    Mkkkkk. First of. You basicly just ripped him off and lied to him. Or gave him a het snow. That faded albino could be a snow. Go figure, your little morph dealy didnt work.

Second. Just because hes 14 and still young doesnt mean he isnt capable of making his own decitions(even though they may have started out in the wrong way.By buying from you) or spending his own money.

I cant belive you said that..this thread will be bookmarked!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stangs13
    Mkkkkk. First of. You basicly just ripped him off and lied to him. Or gave him a het snow. That faded albino could be a snow. Go figure, your little morph dealy didnt work.

Second. Just because hes 14 and still young doesnt mean he isnt capable of making his own decitions(even though they may have started out in the wrong way.By buying from you) or spending his own money.

I cant belive you said that..this thread will be bookmarked!
    I agree completely. You LIED to andre, telling him this was a recessive trait. Which we all know is not true.He simply paid ALOT of money for an oddball het albino. And also the last part put me off. I was going to buy from you guys before my decision to be against MKR- but knowing that you disrespect people because of their age is pitiful.
    - The Member Formerly Known as Bpkid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpkid
    but knowing that you disrespect people because of their age is pitiful.
    Exactly what I thought when I read his "response." Grow up, Wes. Teenagers are capable of rational thought, too.
    flickr
    Reptiles: 0.1 Colombian BCI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGranger
    Exactly what I thought when I read his "response." Grow up, Wes. Teenagers are capable of rational thought, too.
    yes teenagers ROCK!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast