Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,899

2 members and 2,897 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Morph King Reptiles . . .

Well earlier this year I made a deal with MKR. I was going to get a male homozygous yellow blush that was also het for albino. I paid him $500 over a course of a few months. He then shipped him out on 5-23-06. He arrived the next day fine and healthy. So 5 months roll on by and then I find out I have benn ripped off. I paid $500 for a het albino male that should only cost $125 . I thought I had a homozygous yellow blush het albino because when I saw him he looked just like what joe said they look like. Wes and Joe lied to me because they told me that Wes him self proved out the yellow blush when he did not because it is not a genetic morph. They sold him to me as a genetic morph. Here I was all along thinking that they where still producing them. If it was a genetic morph then why wouldn't it be in VPI's new book, since VPI and MKR are buddies. The reason is because its not a morph. I was originally going to get a female "double het" also but I did not have enough money. Wes told me he knew someone else that wanted her and so I guess he sold her to him. I wish I could find out who that is so they know. I will be calling Wes today after school to get joes number since joes number lised on their website is out-of-service. Joe has also been buying ball pythons from other breeders in order to fill his orders. That I think is very wrong. He tells his customers he has them when he really doesnt and then has to go and buy them from someone else in order to fill their order. I highly doubt I will get back the $375 difference. I will be calling him as soon as I can get ahold of him. I do not think i will get anything back because joe will most likely just sit their and say im lying and my sources of the information are full of it and so on. I am glad I did not get all of those other animals I was going to get from them. I will never ever ever do business with that SOB again. It burns me up inside knowing that my mom and I lost $375 to someone like that. What should I do in order to get some money back? Thank you

-Andre

R.I.P. Rena Ross 1-31-07 11:00 A.M. CST

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Morph King Reptiles . . .

Strap in kids! here we go.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Andre man I really hate to hear about this. I think you know the thoughts and opinions a majority of people have on this board...so I promise you won't be hearing any crap from me. Can you post up some pictures of him?

Thanks

i am sorry for what has happened to you from them. i wish you the best in getting anything of a refund of some kind. other than that i am now going to be spectating in this thred. as i will find i will have nothing nice to say.
    4.3 Normal Ball Pythons - Raphael, Spot, Oscar, Strykr, Honey (aka A.O.L.), Jasmine, Precious
    1.0 Grazi Line Pastel Ball Python - Chance
    1.0 possible het carmel albino - Cpt. (One Eyed) Jack (genitcally missing right eye, very ify het status)
    0.12 Normal ball pythons in transaction

Thanks

Here are some pics of him. It will go in order from older pics to newer pics.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30...snakes2054.jpg

He is the litter one in the last picture. Do you see why I thought he was a homosygous yellow blush?

-Andre
    Last edited by JLC; 10-24-2006 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Picture too wide...please keep to a max of 800px wide...or use links for larger pics

Thanks

Did MKR specifically state that it was het for blush?
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

No. They stated specifically that he was het for albino and the he was a homozygous blush.

-Andre

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Boids
    It burns me up inside knowing that my mom and I lost $375 to someone like that. What should I do in order to get some money back? Thank you

-Andre
    Sadly Andre, there is not much you can do.... you are out $375..like it or not.

It would be like going to Sears and buying that tool set you just had to have, without doing some checking to see if you are getting a good deal, you buy it... get home, flick on the tv, and find out you could have gotten the same tools for less through someone more reputable... then you go back to the original place of purchase and demand x amount back because you could have gotten it from Joe Schmoe for less... the are gonna look at you and laugh and tell you that you should have done your homework....

Are you now doubting that your bp is what they said it was gentically? Am I reading this right?
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

They stated specifically that he was het for albino and the he was a homozygous blush.

-Andre
    Well, since blush trait is not proven to be genetic as you say, this would have struck a cord as odd when placing the transaction......

did you get any paperwork with this snake, what does it say as far as his genetics and thier gaurantee?
    *Jeanne*

Thanks

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30...snakes2054.jpg

He is the litter one in the last picture. Do you see why I thought he was a homosygous yellow blush?

-Andre
    I am not making a connection here hun..help me out a bit...why would that pic lead you to believe it was a yellow belly? What am I missing?

I have a bp that looks like that, and it is a normal, nothing less nothing more ofcourse....
    *Jeanne*

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast