Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,232

2 members and 3,230 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Way to go PETCO!!!

So I took my trip to Petco today to get Bones a mouse. I decided to look at the rats to see if they had any cool looking females. So I glance in, and the first thing I see a Large Male Rat. I figured they had maybe switched the way their setup was and moved the females to the top. I take a gander up top and see that there are 4 Large Male Rats in the top bin. Confused, I look back down and notice there are 4 Large Female Rats and 1 Large Male Rat in the bottom bin. Hmmmm, I bet they didn't plan this. I notify the cashier and she says to me "Well, they cleaned the tanks yesterday morning, so maybe none of the females got pregnant". I reply with "HAHAHAHAHA...Ok". More than 24 hours passed and nobody noticed that one of the rats and a little something extra underneath their tail? Wow...
    Shaffer

0.0.1 Anery Cornsnake (Prof. D**kweed)
    0.1 Normal Ball (Skin) and (Bones)
    0.2 Dumb Cats (Schnarph and Biffen)
    0.1 Blood Python

"The rudest guy on BP.net"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Re: Way to go PETCO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaffer
    So I took my trip to Petco today to get Bones a mouse. I decided to look at the rats to see if they had any cool looking females. So I glance in, and the first thing I see a Large Male Rat. I figured they had maybe switched the way their setup was and moved the females to the top. I take a gander up top and see that there are 4 Large Male Rats in the top bin. Confused, I look back down and notice there are 4 Large Female Rats and 1 Large Male Rat in the bottom bin. Hmmmm, I bet they didn't plan this. I notify the cashier and she says to me "Well, they cleaned the tanks yesterday morning, so maybe none of the females got pregnant". I reply with "HAHAHAHAHA...Ok". More than 24 hours passed and nobody noticed that one of the rats and a little something extra underneath their tail? Wow...
    I am not making fun of anyone here.You would be surprised at how many people do not have a clue as to what those little things are under his tail .I was at a freinds pet store one time and a lady asked him how old those babies were.He responded what babies are you asking about mam? Well long story short,what she thought was some babies were his you know whats! She was so embaressed.Another reason they might not have caught it is male rats will pull them up sometimes and a quick glance would look like a female.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

man, most male rats I see....drag their junk around till its bright red and you cant miss it!

wtg petco!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slithers
    man, most male rats I see....drag their junk around till its bright red and you cant miss it!

wtg petco!

thats what i've seen so far.
    Shaffer

0.0.1 Anery Cornsnake (Prof. D**kweed)
    0.1 Normal Ball (Skin) and (Bones)
    0.2 Dumb Cats (Schnarph and Biffen)
    0.1 Blood Python

"The rudest guy on BP.net"

Thanks

LMAO If you can't visually sex a large male rat then either you have "issues" or he has.
    ~~Joanna~~