Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,845

1 members and 2,844 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Wasatch Reptile Expo

My family and I went yesterday and seen some remarkable animals and had alot of fun so I'll share some pics we took that came out half way decent.
    He had a cricket sitting on his head.

My Fearless 10 year old who held anything someone was willing to hand her.

The one snake I found that I wanted but my checkbook insisted I would have to wait a little bit..

And after two tables before this I got the "Look" from my hubby about lizards (I loved the crested geckos) And he goes and falls for this sweety. She's a Argentine black and white tegu which we brought home. (All advice welcome she is very new to me)

And last but not least one of my favorite things we got to see:

We also allowed our 10 year old to purchase her first snake A very squirmey less than photgentic Anery Cornsnake. We'll get pics (hopefully) Once she settles in.
    Sin~

Thanks

Re: Wasatch Reptile Expo

Nice shots Teresa! I love that JCP!!! He's still around, which I must admit, I'm not too sad about.....I was kinda hoping he didn't sell. You can even see my right arm in that shot, I'm so photogenic . The show was a blast though, and we did well enough that we plan on being a vendor again next year. We ended up selling most of our normals and poss. het males from this year, along with some other random stuff and one pastel male (that's being shipped to Thailand, so that made me happy ) Was this the first year you've gone to the expo? It's fun to see all the local herpers every year, but it seems SOOO small now that I've been to Daytona. I'm proud of myself though, I didn't even come home with any new animals !! That's probably a first for me. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the new additions!

-Evan

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I went today and forgot my camera! ;_; I loved those rattlers. They're adorable. X3

Thanks

Sounds like you had a good time! I did notice your arm in that shot I was like dang it we cut Evan out!
    We have never been to a show, we have been out here lacking a week for a year now so we may have just missed it. I definatly will go again!

I love that JCP too he was such a good snake, let me know if ya ever wanna give him up. I was looking forward to seeing 2 things there and JCP's were one. That boy was the best one there!
    And we are really enjoying the new additions, Taylor just loves the corn snake she sits near it and stares at it and talks to it. Now the Tegu, wow what an incredible handful she is, very sweet and mellow but I dont think her eating habits were up to all the standards of the caresheets Ive spent hours going through! He told us he has fed her table scraps, I went to the store and bought some stuff according to what her diet should be and she kicked dirt in the bowl and went and sulked! We will figure eachother out Im sure, Ive have however figured out not to hold her without a sweatshirt on as she thrashed my neck pretty good yesterday! lol

It was great to see you there and good to hear you did so well. And thank you again your always so knowledgable and helpful.
    Sin~

Thanks

You are more than welcome! I still haven't decided if I want to pick up one of Justin Julander's killer female JCPs to pair him up with. So many snakes, so little space...... I'm sure you guys will do great with that Tegu. YOu're right though, they certainly are much more of a handful than a snake. I never really did have much interest in keeping the legged reptiles, but I do really like a select few, maybe someday.....

-Evan

Thanks

Welllllll if ya do pair him up let me know, you already have a customer on a baby! Definatly on my wish list now!
    Oh yeh and the soak worked like a charm for slinky! I just love when they have new skin to show off! Thanks again
    Sin~