Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,125

0 members and 3,125 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: What have I gotten myself into!?

Quote Originally Posted by recycling goddess
    oh okay... well that'll make it easier for us when we build our rack. with the three beauties we'll be getting from adam... we are going to rack em! and put two larger spaces for our boas in the rack as well!

(of course, we'll end up rackin the cornsnakes too)
    Aleesha, Won't that cause some temp issues??? Corns and boas don't need to be as warm as the balls. Would U be housing all the different species @ the warmer ball temps or maybe just putting the boas and corns towards the bottom cooler so their heat keeps the balls warm enough?????

I thought of mixing Freddie, Wrigley (or our new buggy-eyed girl LTR coming soon) w/Kishnah (Kish has outgrown the 10g, but kept escaping the 32g breeder because of a humidifier hose hole in the screen) in my new rack, but they need different temps. ?

Besides, I'm needing to set up w/the t-stat since all my others are bottom heat, and this is back heat and I haven't figured it out how to get and monitor the temps reliably yet........
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Great looking rack, Matt! (Now when are you going to visit the west coast and do one for me???? )
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

NICE is all I can say! I bet you're glad it's done, lol.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweety314
    Aleesha, Won't that cause some temp issues??? Corns and boas don't need to be as warm as the balls. Would U be housing all the different species @ the warmer ball temps or maybe just putting the boas and corns towards the bottom cooler so their heat keeps the balls warm enough?????

I thought of mixing Freddie, Wrigley (or our new buggy-eyed girl LTR coming soon) w/Kishnah (Kish has outgrown the 10g, but kept escaping the 32g breeder because of a humidifier hose hole in the screen) in my new rack, but they need different temps. ?

Besides, I'm needing to set up w/the t-stat since all my others are bottom heat, and this is back heat and I haven't figured it out how to get and monitor the temps reliably yet........
    i believe a Herpstat II would take care of that just fine... or 2+ stats.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456