Well alright...better late than never!

I ended up with a rather large stack of really nice pictures (for once!) and it was hard to decide which ones to upload and post. So I decided to go for the more unusual ones, or the ones that just really touched me. There were a few pastels and spiders...but we've all seen tons of pics of those in acrylic boxes...so no need for more. Nothing spectacular from that department at all. Anyhow...here's a small selection of a fairly impressive little show (for variety of animals to see and touch, at least).

These lovely creatures were being displayed in a cake box! LOL I'd never seen anything quite like it...

This is a water monitor that walked amonst the crowd on his leash. He really liked this girl and was climbing all over her and giving her "kisses" on her face! (I wonder what she'd been eating? LOL) He was super calm and very cool to touch!

This is THE COOLEST Iggy I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! He was so calm and loved to be petted. He'd lean into your hand if you found a "sweet spot" and when I asked him if he liked it, he actually nodded his head "yes!" His owner then asked "Do you wuv me???" and the Iggy started nodding very emphatically! Was the coolest thing I'd ever seen!! This guy was a rescue from out of a very bad situation, too!

An awesome, funky turtle! His carapace was over a foot long, plus that big ol' head of his!

Gaboon Viper!! Yes, they had LOTS of Hots there to see! They weren't for sale or anything, but were animals confiscated/rescued by the various Herp societies out here. They had another Gaboon that looked pretty sad, with big patches of nastily stuck shed....I figured he was gonna have to get it off himself 'cause who was gonna let him slither through a towel on their lap?? LOL

Albino Monocled Cobra

And these last two are Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes....believe it or not! They were incredibly beautiful! The first one they called an "aberrant" and the second they called "albino" although he looks more "snowy" to my untrained eye. Unbelievable animals though, no matter what you call 'em!!

Thanks for putting up with all my patter....hope you enjoyed the pics!