Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,985

1 members and 2,984 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: The Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show

I ended up with 2 corn snakes...I could afford those compared to the pastel male bp's.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I ended up getting a 100% het pied male and a pastel 50% het ghost male.

Thanks

Angry Re: The Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show

Well shoot! I'm really mad!

Yesterday I spent the day teaching my friend about BP's when she said she wanted one. So I didn't feel bad since she said she had the commiment to one. So I spent my afternoon picking out the perfect baby BP for her. After an hour or two I finally found him!

Well guess what... today she doesn't want him anymore...
    I'm really hurt because of her actions. So what do I do, take him and give him a good forever home, or do I let this be a lesson to her on why it is a bad idea to get an animal on a impluse.... I refuse to be that person all my friends dump off their unwanted animals on since I have a huge heart for the creaturs.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

I say keep him and try to find him a good home. Or just give him one.
    - The Member Formerly Known as Bpkid

Thanks

We just got back and have to say we had a great time!!

Wish we could have met everyone who showed up at various points - but was awesome to see those we did! I saw the blood daaang was looking at still on that table today so curious to read how she made out. Was also great meeting Vaughn and Brad and getting the opportunity to get a tour of Adam's most rockin' facilities (and meet his girlfriend who helped me make a solid choice on a female - Hi and thanks!). I was drooling so much at those racks I am bound to be dehydrated for the next month! Awesome nice peple, all!

Was a cool weekend also spent celebrating our anniversary and i got to dodge the bullet of tagging along through MD's biggest mall (Smynx solo'd that easily with her leet shopping skills).

We haven't been to a show ina while nor been able to spend much this past year but we had enough this round to get our herpin rocks off and not leave emptyhanded. Sadly we could not find vader a black blood cutie to cubble up with - not a black blood in the house at all. Smynx nabbed three corns (I won't steal her thunder here), we got a het pied male and a striking normal female from Adam, a male JCP and 1.1 spotted pythons from Larry Kenton (MD Reptile Farm) and 3 T's (King Baboon, Red Knee and another h.longipes).

Blowout weekend!

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smulkin
    We just got back and have to say we had a great time!!

Wish we could have met everyone who showed up at various points - but was awesome to see those we did! I saw the blood daaang was looking at still on that table today so curious to read how she made out. Was also great meeting Vaughn and Brad and getting the opportunity to get a tour of Adam's most rockin' facilities (and meet his girlfriend who helped me make a solid choice on a female - Hi and thanks!). I was drooling so much at those racks I am bound to be dehydrated for the next month! Awesome nice peple, all!

Was a cool weekend also spent celebrating our anniversary and i got to dodge the bullet of tagging along through MD's biggest mall (Smynx solo'd that easily with her leet shopping skills).

We haven't been to a show ina while nor been able to spend much this past year but we had enough this round to get our herpin rocks off and not leave emptyhanded. Sadly we could not find vader a black blood cutie to cubble up with - not a black blood in the house at all. Smynx nabbed three corns (I won't steal her thunder here), we got a het pied male and a striking normal female from Adam, a male JCP and 1.1 spotted pythons from Larry Kenton (MD Reptile Farm) and 3 T's (King Baboon, Red Knee and another h.longipes).

Blowout weekend!
    Rock on Matt! Sounds like you guys had a killer time! Pictures man...

Thanks

Wow...Matt, you ended up bringing home alot!! I don't think you had gotten anything yet when I saw you... So they still had that blood?? Before we left we were going to stop by their table again...but deceided not too. She had good size and a pretty decent price but she wasn't too much of a looker.

Banned
    Thanks

getting the opportunity to get a tour of Adam's most rockin' facilities
    That's my new goal in life

we got a het pied male and a striking normal female from Adam
    Pics man....holy geeeeeeeeeez :eek:

What was your favorite animal at the show???

Thanks

Was a shame you coudn't make it Jamie was looking forward to meeting you, man!

You better get that crud cured soon - it's cutting into your herplife!

We didn't buy anything the first day but had the luxury of coming back the next after talking over what our leanings were that night. Shame about the bloods - for the both of us! Brad told me he wound up getting one and it was love at first bite. I think we'll wind up either getting Vader a mate from NERD or letting Kara borrow him a while so he can do his field duty among her coveted females.

We came away with a handful but we're a full family herpin' on it all - the boys are excited and (at least the younger two) are a bit jealous - they've been to a few shows in the past and they have always thought it was "way more wicked than the zoo".

A few quick (and thus not terribly good) shots as we got everyone settled in:

The purty female (pic does her no justice)

Het pied male

Spotted Python (male)

Spotted Python (female)

JCP (male)

King baboon

Mexican red knee

Quote Originally Posted by cue
    That's my new goal in life
    And a worthy one at that

Suffice to say my favorite animals weren't at the show

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks

I need pictures!!! I am taking a road trip after college to go visit some "big ballers' and Adams ione of them.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast