i want to try breeding my crickets once this new batch i have becomes adults but i dont know what to do. ive tried reading up on breeding them but all the information seems to contradict eachother so i was wondering how you guuys do it.

what temperature range do you keep them at for breeding? ive been keeping them at room temp and they're doing great but i dont know if room temp is sufficient for breeding.

i plan on giving mine a basking spot of ~100-110 with a gradual thermogradient down to room temp. so they can choose how warm or cool they want to be. they accidently bred in my ackies cage and i often see them basking at his basking site which is in the high 120's usually. does that sound good?

do you guys seperate the pinheads? if so, how? do you give them any different care then the other sizes of crickets?

ive heard if you dont seperate them the larger crickets will see them as food but if the colony is well fed will they be cannibilistic? ive found that if they're well fed and hydrated crickets of the same size wont eat eachother but i dont know if this is true with having pinheads and adults together because ive never dont it.

what do you do for nesting? im planning on filling a tupperware with moist dirt and propping a paper towel roll or egg caton against it so they can enter and exit it as they need to.

lol, i cant believe i typed all this asking about crickets.

thanks,
Marshall