Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,520

1 members and 1,519 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: Poochins

Thanks

Poochins

This is our little girl...her name originally started out as Snowshoes, but somehow evolved to Poochins. lol! I got her 4 years ago when she was only 6 weeks old...she was stolen by my then-boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who was homeless and staying with us. The girl broke into some house by the park in the middle of the night, then came home at 7am and dropped a tiny little kitten on my lap. She asked me to care for it when she went out for the day, then asked for a ride to a friend's house. As I was taking her there, she pointed out the house she stole the kitten from. After dropping her off, I drove back to the house, explained what happened, and gave the kitten back. The lady thanked me and said she had planned to give them away anyway, so if I wanted her I could have her. Of course I said yes! So she came back home with me and Tessie instantly adopted her. I think I dropped $125 at WalMart that night on kitten stuff. lol! Poochins is a sweetheart but very timid. She likes to hide underneath our bed covers and make the bed look pregnant. She's at the vet today getting spayed finally.

Don't laugh at how fat I was in the bottom 2 pics, I was 9 months pregnant.

Animals are my passion and my life.

Never, ever underestimate the vital importance of strict and proper quarantine. There is no such thing as being too careful. One mistake can cost a world of damage, and regret that lasts a lifetime.

Thanks

Re: Poochins

Awww!! Gosh, she could be sisters with Emily's kitty, Phoebie (scroll down to the bottom).
    0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)

Thanks

Awe, another cute kitty. I have to remark, your house looks VERY clean for someone who has so many kitties! You should be proud. I only have one and my floors are much hairier than yours!
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

We have 4 cats, 8 snakes, and 1 baby. lol! I'm really picky about having a clean house...I'm always cleaning or vacuuming when I get the chance. The cats are also well-behaved, they all use their litter boxes with no accidents and they let us brush them every night so they don't shed too much.
    Animals are my passion and my life.

Never, ever underestimate the vital importance of strict and proper quarantine. There is no such thing as being too careful. One mistake can cost a world of damage, and regret that lasts a lifetime.