Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,471

1 members and 2,470 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Thanks

Dynasty Reptiles?

Anyone deal with Dynasty Reptiles? I've been looking for a few large females and they have some balls between 800-1300 grams for sale, but the prices look a bit too good to be true. I checked the BOI and there was only one post on them, but it was positive.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Question Re: Dynasty Reptiles?

Quote Originally Posted by AK4900PA
    Anyone deal with Dynasty Reptiles? I've been looking for a few large females and they have some balls between 800-1300 grams for sale, but the prices look a bit too good to be true. I checked the BOI and there was only one post on them, but it was positive.
    Are you a member on fauna if not i am and i will make a inquiry if you want.Are these females ch or wild caughts maybe?
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Re: Dynasty Reptiles?

I just registered on the fauna site the other day. I'm assuming you have to be a paid member to do inquiries though, right? Considering their $225 asking price for an '03 female weighing in at 1275 grams I would assume that they probably are CH. I will call tomarrow and talk to someone there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AK4900PA
    I just registered on the fauna site the other day. I'm assuming you have to be a paid member to do inquiries though, right? Considering their $225 asking price for an '03 female weighing in at 1275 grams I would assume that they probably are CH. I will call tomarrow and talk to someone there.
    Yea in order to inquire about someone on the BOI you have to be a paid member.Allthough you can reply to ads or posts in the other sections of fauna.Now you can read everything in the BOI of course.To see what ones you can reply to without being a paid member look at the bottom of your screen when your reading certain areas.If it says you may reply you then are able to reply.Let me know if you want a inquiry of any recent deals done with them.
    Joe Haggard

Banned
    Thanks

I have purchased from DR recently and had a great experience. Chun was very willing to answer all the questions I had, payment was smooth and shipping was catered to my schedule. The ball python was more that as described. I could not be more pleased with my purchase. I hope this helps. Chris

Thanks

Chun just sent me 2 large females (Anita 1600gm and Shela 1300 gm). They are both in great condition, arrived next day, no hassels. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

I beleive he is thinning out his females that don't take rats, both the one I got are eating mice ... but the cage cards he sent show them eating rats up until cool down last november.

Hope this helps ....

Neil
    Bunch of BP's
    0.1 3 Toed Box Turtles (Thunderball)
    2.1 Labradoodles (Duke, Vinnie, Sophie)
    0.1 Awsome Wife - 1.2 Awesome Kids

www.sunsetpythons.com