Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,693

0 members and 3,693 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Talking I Swear She Has A Death Wish.....

My lil girl is up to it again, but tonight she may go too far..... Look at this and tell me what you think? I personally think she is tweaked. I owned over a dozen different snakes in my life time and none of my terrestrials thought they where arboreal! I always wanted a Green Tree Python but now I dont need one. LOL.............. Enjoy.

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Swear She Has A Death Wish.....

hahahaha reminds me of dexter... he loves to hang as well!
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks

Wink Re: I Swear She Has A Death Wish.....

Dexter is a maniac too. LOL. She just cant seem to grasp the concept of being terrestrial. All my other BP's stay PLANTED to the ground and never climb. She just like to scare me half to death I guess. Dexter is gorgeous by the way.

Thanks

Wow! I'm glad to hear Freddie's not the only one. I've managed to get picks of her doing the same thing. But then she'd wrap herself around the lights, so I've put a screen lid up so she can't get to them.

Oreo's been doing the same thing, and when she fell a couple of nights ago, I thought she'd killed herself. She didn't move for so long, but when I went to check on her, she squiggled away.

So are you going to put in another hanging rod for her?????
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Mine used to do that in their 55 Drove me crazy because every night it was a fiasco of "thumps" and "splashes", depending on where they decided to land their leap.

And that girlie is sooooo cute!! Gotta love faces on these guys

Thanks

Smile Re: I Swear She Has A Death Wish.....

Yeah not only was she doing this and scaring me half to death. Last night I heard a big crash at like 3:30 a.m. so I woke up and sprung out of a dead sleep and ran into the living room. Flash light in hand, I began to check out the front entrance and windows thinking that someone was trying to rob me or something. WELL IT HAPPEN AGAIN, So it seems Bahama Mama was up to no good herself (she is one of the larger females I own at about 1500g and 40" she is fat and strong). So it seems she was picking up her enclosures lid LOCKS, WEIGHTS AND ALL and slamming it down because It was getting too heavy I guess. Scare the bejesus out of me. I obviously have to re-silicone the top frame so it does not lift up like that(hence the weights). Well anyway sorry for the rant, thought that was funny and thank you for the responses.

It is like they are testing us right? They push their boundaries all the time. I think that is why I am soo captivated by them all.

Thanks

Hmmm wonder if your snakes are all laying about innocently waiting for you to fall deeply asleep then the large female slams her lid and they all quietly snicker and smirk while the crazy human in his underwear brandishing a flashlight and baseball bat runs around looking for intruders. LOL Okay so I think those cow commericals are funny too! The whole ding the doorbell and stand in the field acting innocent just cracks me up!

Back to your regularily scheduled programming...I'm done acting like a loon and anthropormorphizing snakes (I probably spelled that all wrong but I'm too tired to spellcheck it LOL)
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

My tank has a thing across it like that, and Flannery always was squeezing herself up there, so I put a couple heavy books right there, so there'd be no gap for her to get into. It made me too nervous to see her squished up there!
    .1 bp
    2.1 kids
    1 fetus