Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 943

4 members and 939 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Weirdest thing happened yesterday!

Yesterday I went herping at my grandparents house, they have massive amounts of woods around. We started around 1 and we hiked probably around 3 miles into the woods, then we came across a well traveled trail (many around there, lots of deer) so we decided to follow the trail to see where it leads (theres a big pond around there somewhere) and about half a mile down the trail we came across a fire pit, bricks layed around in a circle and it looked like someone was there a few days earlier (firewood was pilled into stacks and the pit had some logs in it that were freshly burnt). We quickly turned around and left, that was the weirdest thing ive seen in a while. During the trip we found NO reptiles but we did come across an endangered species of plant and a few other rare plants, no pics but we are going back tommorow.

Thanks

Re: Weirdest thing happened yesterday!

Well, it seems that Bigfoot as figured out how to make fire and keep it safe
    -Mike

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Thanks

Re: Weirdest thing happened yesterday!

That happend to me the other day too, at first we thought it was a 'middle of the woods' party spot, cut firewood under a tarp, fire pit dug with burn wood in it, but then we found a homemade hatchet, like a stick and a rock type thing, and a kerosene(sp?) lamp, all next to an out of place freshly dug patch of earth. Well, my friend and I decided to dig it up, and we found a deer's head in a plastic bag, and the antlers with the part where they join the skull was all removed. Haven't been back there since. Creepy hermits...
    "Wookies were slaves because the Empire couldn't tame Ewoks. You'd try to get them to do something, and they'd just bark at ya and throw a stick."

0.0.1 Ball Python (Bauhamat)
    1 Adopted Mutt (Odie)
    0.1 Rat (Shroom)