Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,918

0 members and 2,918 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reptile Dysfunction Lucifers_Mommy's Avatar
    Thanks

Croc Hunter& Conan Obrien & 20ft Retic

ConanObrien Vid guests are teh croc hunter and a 20ft retic

I personaly hate the croc hunter and Im pretty sure this was all put on....and if it wasnt i dont think they shoudl have brought that snake out if it was that rammy...

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/Conan_Obrien_Snake.htm

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Re: Croc Hunter& Conan Obrien & 20ft Retic

I like him I think he's cool but they went over board with the retic.Looked a little stressful for the big snake.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Thanks

he does know alot, but i just dont like him, he jumps around and yells and screams and makes a big deal out of nothing alot of the time, i really stopped watching him when i heard him give some really really bad information about something, i honestly forget what he said but oh well........

all of them on the video seem to be running around and jumping and screaming to make it look like its such a struggle with that big boy. I dont deny the stregth of that snake or anything but they just look like a bunch of dummies doing that.....poor snake

if the snake really wanted to get away that bad they would all be on there butts by then, plus when they just let him go on the stage he was fine , no struggle or anything

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL....that was a pretty funny video. Personally, I think it was all a put-on, although it's probably that Conan wasn't "in the loop" about how ol' Steve-o was gonna demonstrate his snake.

There's some things I like about Steve Irwin...such as his passion for animals and conservation...but there's lots about him that really irks me. Since I don't know him personally, I can't say for sure, but he comes across to me as having an ego even bigger than that snake, and too much of his "reality" shows are staged for ratings.
    -- Judy

Thanks

I think it's great he loves animals. However, its a huge snake, its being treated like a rag doll, and if it bit someone, I'd totally understand why!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vomitore
    I think it's great he loves animals. However, its a huge snake, its being treated like a rag doll, and if it bit someone, I'd totally understand why!

Exactly, what do you think would happen if the snake bit Conan or anyone for that matter? The snake would be blamed for being a dangerous evil creature and that's what they got for handling it!! What would you expect?

Very few people would've pointed out that they were throwing that snake around like a rag doll!

Thanks

My guess is the snake was freaking out because sound stages are freaky places to be. Freezing cold air conditioning, sizzling hot lights, loud vibrations from speakers and the audience...shoot, I'd struggle to get out of there too!
    0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)

Fairfax, Virginia; Originally from San Antonio, Texas.
    Thanks

I couldn't actually watch all of it. For a man who supposedly loves reptiles and respects them, he sure as hell doesn't show it. He did treat her like a ragdoll, and I'm really disgusted with his nonchalant behavior. That entire situation was probably a real stressor for her and if I'd been her, I'd have bitten him.
    Melanie Ryan Seals

2.2 Royal Pythons; Hadrian(het. albino), Lucius(het. hypo), Ophelia(normal) and Regan(het. albino).
    1.0 Homo sapien boyfriendidus; Nick AKA Daddy.s

Thanks

he just makes me

and i woulda bit them to lol!

and another thing that makes me angry about him is anytime he is doing anything with a constrictor snake he claims its trying to constrict him as hes holding it.....wish i could find a clip with an example but i think you know what i mean....he will hold it and the snake will start to crawl around amd might loop around his arm or something that is obvisouly harmless and hes like -->" aye matey look at this buté, shes a constrictor snake and she kills er prey by constricting it, just like shes trying to do to meself now*

like um... hello!!??!!, if she wanted to eat you she would have got yea by now

Thanks

Here's what needs to be reminded. A snake, all though most can be tamed, they are a wild animal. They need to be respected and treated with respect and given the best care you can give them. Snakes can't talk, so if its in a bad mood, it can't say "please, not today". And yes, if it bit Conan, the snake, although beatiful to us, but scary to others, (like my family haha) would say kill the snake. Or, SEE! The snake attacked poor defenseless Conan even though he was running around like a chicken with its head cut off!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast