Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,119

3 members and 1,116 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up Adam Wysocki/8 Ball Pythons

From the time I was first interested in purchasing a morph, Adam was full of information and very helpful. Once I decided upon the 3 snakes, I received many updates on them. Then once I was ready for shipment, they were shipped the next week. The paperwork was very impressive, as was the packaging itself. (It was better than Christmas!!) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend 8 Ball Pythons to anyone who is looking to buy quality ball pythons. BIG THUMBS UP!!!
    Christie
    Reptile Geek

Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand

Thanks

Re: Adam Wysocki/8 Ball Pythons

A big second to that Christie! Mike and I could not be more pleased with the male we recently got from Adam. Opening that impressive box was a lesson for me in how a snake should be shipped. The care and work Adam puts into every snake, no matter it's "dollar value" is a standard we all could learn from.

I think what impressed me the most was the night Mike and I were in a panic over Saoirse's layers of stuck eyecaps and phoned Adam. He took time out of his busy evening to reassure two newbies and gave us all sorts of good common sense advice, not about a snake he sold us or had a business interest in...just a snake that two folks cared about. He's a huge part of why Saoirse is surviving and thriving with all his advice to us about how to get a WC settled and eating.

He even helped me try to help the girl who once owned Rauri the BCI when I didn't know where to turn for good advice on a species I knew nothing about.

Thanks Adam for not only being a top knotch breeder of ball pythons but for also being a darned fine human being!
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

While I can't add to the purchasing experience - YET - I can add to the comments about Adam being willing to take time out of his busy day and just talk shop with you.

Adam was there for me when I first got Kashmire and was terrified he was going to die of internal parasites. Adam talked me through it, calmed my fears and taught me so much about the care and husbandry of Kashmire. He patiently answers all my newbie questions both on the phone and in e-mails.

Adam is A-#1 in my book!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Having bought a wonderful pair of 100% het albinoes from Adam, I can attest to how wonderful a person and breeder/seller he is! He packs beyond perfectly!! He has answered so many questions about the snakes and in general about husbandry and everything that I can't keep track of how helpful he has been!
    Huge thumbs up for 8Ball
    And the pythons are simply superb as well!
    Wolfy

Thanks

Here, Here...

I too vouch for the myth, the man, the legend, the great Adam Wyscocki and 8 Ball Pythons. I got A'Kashja from him on Sept 22. She is doing great. She was well started and well cared for. I was priviliged with the honor of visiting and picking her up from Adam's shop. His snakes are all in pristine condition and well cared for. Further more, Adam converted A'Kashja to f/t (of which still she hasn't refused) and gave me several months worth of f/t rats...FREE! How's that! Furthermore, he always is there to answer any and all questions I've ever asked him and its been quite a few! He's awesome! Trust me and the rest of us who say, you can't go wrong with Adam and 8 Ball Pythons!
    Last edited by bg1906; 11-21-2005 at 04:13 PM.
    Bryce

0.1 Ball Python (A'Kashja)
    1.0 Golden Retriever/German Shepard Mix (Mowgli)

Thanks

Well and the added bonus of wearing the 8BallPython shirt to WalMart and the rather stunned look the grey haired greeter gives you as you walk away with "Isn't It About Time You Got Some Balls" emblazzoned on your back!

It's worth buying a snake from Adam JUST to get that! LMAO

~~Jo~~
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

i am going to buy 100% het albinos and 100% het pieds from Adam this coming season when the tax money comes in. after reading what frankykeno said, i might get that shirt to.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

I will also vouch for Adam's superb intellect on Ball Pythons, and most any other snake. Adam is generous with his knowledge and I have never heard a bad thing about him, except that one time he called me a troll...haha, but I may have deserved it...maybe.

Thanks

and I have never heard a bad thing about him,

Just shoot me an email I can make some up!! LOL...

Thanks

Ditto here. I have emailed Adam several times for advice and he always responds quick and is just so darn nice and knowledgeable.
    I have never purchased anything from him and only know him thru the site but he never hesitates to always answer and help.
    Soon as that son of mine is out and off to college ( 2 more years) I will be investing in a piebald and Adam is the only breeder I would even consider.

We are very lucky to have a guy like him as part of our site family!
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast