Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,180

0 members and 3,180 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: LLL reptile

Thanks

Question LLL reptile

Has anyone herd of this place lllreptile.com. I am thinking about getting a female bp from there. If anyone knows anything about this place then tell me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 921 Posts

Re: LLL reptile

Yes, have purchased from them once at a reptile show. Good quality animals.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

i saw them at the San Jose Reptile show. very good looking animals and knowledgeable staff. i would by from them.
    -marshall

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've never bought a live animal from them, but have dealt with them for merchandise. They were very helpful even after the sale when I couldn't figure out something about the light that I'd bought. A guy spent a lot of time with me on the phone until we got everything set up just right. I'd buy from them again.
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran ballpythonandragon's Avatar
    Thanks

I also have not bought anything but products also but i would like to buy a reptile from them someday.
    don't have any reptiles apartment says no.

Thanks

I bought a female surinam boa and a breeder pair of california kingsnakes from them.. wonderful animals! I would buy from them again.

April
    My art gallery (herp related) http://cerulean-serpent.deviantart.com/

Thanks

This weekend Cass and I went down and visited both of LLL Reptiles retail locations. They have one in Oceanside, and one in Escondito - both in California.

Firstly both stores are great. In both stores the enclosures and husbandry are excellent. Clean, natural enviroments in vision cases. Fabuous selection of reptiles.

The Escondito store is definately the better of the two, the Oceanside store is smaller and older and I would rate it as "good", however the Escondito store would rank as "excellent".

The staff are friendly and very very knowledgable and helpful. More so than any other retail location visited in Southern California so far. We've found that some stores can have an elitist attitude problem, that is not to be found here, you get good advice and recommendations.

The prices on the animals are a touch on the highside, but then they are located in prime locations with good facilities so that adds to their overhead (both are located on the main streets of swanky SoCal towns. Also the animals themselves are of a high quality. Prices on equipment are very very good. I was shocked by the low prices in that regard. Compared to our local reptile store in Redlands, and chains like PetCo - LLL sells UHT's, Thermostats etc at mail order prices in the store. They also carry a range of the higher end equipment in store, for example Helix controls.

Definately worth a visit,or purchase - highly recommended.

In fact we couldn't leave empty handed... So good we had to make a purchase Such a pretty girl we just had to have her!
    - Rick

0.1 Ball Python (Cleo)
    0.1 Surinam BCC (Carmen)
    1.0 Motley sunglow cornsnake (Jenson)
    1.0 Albino Burmese (Lourdes)

Thanks

Great stores, and both fairly close together if you want to visit both (maybe 20 minutes apart).

Nearly all the animals I saw available on their website I could see in the stores, which was cool. My only complaint about the stores was that with the wonderful stackability of the Vision cases, you physically can't see all the animals, although they have a handy step ladder you can use to see those in cases up top.

They also had the most reptile books I've seen available; we purchased Kevin McCurley's Complete Ball Python Guide, Bill and Kathy Love's Corn Snake Guide and a 2006 Snake calendar - but lots of different books on each type of reptile available and very nice to be able to browse them. =)

And yeah, couldn't leave without our new girl...=)
    0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)