Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,901

2 members and 2,899 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Reptile Dysfunction FATAL_SNAKE's Avatar
    Thanks

i get a sinloan milk snake how do i care for it

and y do thay call it a milk snake and y its not as friendy like the ball python

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: i get a sinloan milk snake how do i care for it

you didnt even look up on them before you got it? any reptile you ever are thinking about getting needs to be thouroughly researched before you buy it. also, you could just google "sinaloan milk snake care" and you would get all kinds of stuff on them and there care.

ball pythons and sinaloan milksnakes ar two total different species. that's why they're not the same in temperament, etc.

they are called milk snakes because it was believed that they suck the milk from a cow, but that is not true. it was just a myth.
    -marshall

Thanks

Ok that's it, at first I thought I was just jumping to conclusions but you're an awful, ignorant person. You didn't even look into the snake before you bought it. Then you go ahead and ask dumb*ss questions like what I presume to be, "Why isn't it as nice as a ball python?". I suppose this snake is the replacement to the boa that "had a freak accident". I didn't think it was possible to be this ignorant, you must live on your own little planet.

Thanks

You send it to me, that's how.

*sigh* If you do a google search for Sinaloan milksnake care, multiple pages will show up. I had to do some research myself when I adopted Jeff for Frank. Their care is easy... not that it makes me feel any better about the situation.

Thanks

Hao du eye kayr four ay melksnayk?
    Like Ladywhipple02 said...you give it to someone more responsible, more caring, and more educated than yourself. The milk snake wont get big enough to 'eat you' like you want, anyways. Why rely on a snake to kill you, when you can just do it yourself?

Thanks

geez guys...

Thanks

Sorry, but 'Fatal Snake' has a WELL ESTABLISHED negative reputation here. If I could refer to his "How big my boy Afr. Rock Python will be" thread, I would gladly post some of his classic quotes like "in i wunt to dai bai a snayke eeting me" for example. But, alas, that thread has disappeared, and cannot even be viewed to see how the threadstarter presents himself as an irresponsible, 'i think its cool to have a big snake' kind of herp keeper.

Thanks

So many pet owners get a pet they know nothing about and do not care for it correctly. Thats why I always pressure to always do your research and wait a couple weeks-couple months or even yrs before getting an animal. Because it may be a faze your going through. Like when I was younger I wanted a horse.. then I stopped and got interested in other animals.. now I am back interested in horses. But lets say you respond to that saying '' well if Im going to be re-intereste din something I should just get it" No you shouldnt because the animal may nto be cared for properly because you are not intereste din it. Always wait a while and do your research. Its very valuable.
    A weird thought past through my mind.
    Just thinking if the Police Raided my home, they'd see a 14ft retic slithering around, a large redtailboa, a large Ball python who acts like a lap cat, and a corn snake who thinks he can make a nest out of my hair... and if they went inside my garage and checked inside my freezer... they'd find dead bodies.

RIP Billy

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

The original post is 9 MONTHS old. There's no point in arguing or continuing to poke fun at anyone here.
    -- Judy