Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,083

0 members and 3,083 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Threaded View

Thanks

How to properly list pos het BPs

Hey so I was curious and could use a couple opinions on an the correct way to label pos het animals.

I have a enchi clown male that I've been using in my projects. He was sold to me as het albino also. I trust the breeder and they also went on to produce albino clowns the year after I bought him. I've been using him to make het clowns to hold back for myself and I thought if I prove out the albino later down the line cool and if not I don't really care.

Now my question is how should his offspring be labeled? Do I label them 100% het clown 50% het alb. And just tell people the situation or do I just list his babies as what they are/100% het clown?

Maybe I'm over thinking this lol I mean it's only pos hets but I just want to make sure any animals I sell are labeled to the best of my ability. Not for money but just incase someone somewhere down the line decides to breed any of them.

Thanks,
    Sean
    “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.”

FDR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sp0420 For This Useful Post:

Homebody (09-26-2022)