Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,822

0 members and 2,822 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

My First Baby Ball Python!

It's been a wild year but I finally have the most beautiful little ball python to keep and enjoy for many many years to come. What an amazing community there is here.
    I started out on this forum with a frantic post when I bought my first ball python from a breeder 3 hours away and he sold me a snake that was on the verge of death. Of course I didn't know this because I had only ever kept a corn snake before so I spent a week trying to nurse a severely malnourished, dehydrated, and overheated ball python back to health but unfortunately he was just too far gone when I bought him. He passed away after only a few days.

I was so upset and discouraged, I did end up getting my money back but I didn't have a very good job at the time and didn't think I'd be able to afford a new ball python because of the shipping costs. I never expected that somebody on here would not only offer me a snake for free, but pay the shipping too. @Albert Clark has been so, so incredibly kind. He not only promised my very own, stunning ball python, but he also showed me the whole process of incubating the eggs and raising the babies once they hatched. He is such an experienced keeper who truly cares for his animals and it's been a treat to talk with him.

I just want to say the biggest thank you to Albert. I love this little girl to absolute pieces, she's so adorable and inquisitive. What an absolute gift to be able to keep her and give her a loving forever home!

Please check out @Albert Clark and take a look at his Morph Market page too.
    He has the other babies from this little girl's clutch listed as well as some other gorgeous little ball pythons, all of them incredibly healthy and well cared for!

Thank you again to the community for making me feel so welcomed and supported in keeping these amazing little creatures. Happy keeping to all!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 09-16-2022 at 02:10 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supremenoser For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (09-16-2022),blisterbeetle (09-16-2022),Bogertophis (09-16-2022),Homebody (09-16-2022),plateOfFlan (09-16-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,739 Times in 11,797 Posts
    What a beautiful little "beep" you've got there- it's so nice to hear from you again- and in much happier circumstances.
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (09-16-2022),supremenoser (09-29-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Re: My First Baby Ball Python!

Wow! Supremenoser, thank you and you are so very welcome. Her picture in your avatar compliments your name. She is gorgeous and looks like many days and nights of bliss for her and you going forward. Bio active enclosure looks amazing , congrats! We’ve come a mighty long way through the presentation of the eggs also waiting for her to drop the clutch even before that. Incubation and cutting the eggs when they were 3 or 4 days late! It’s been a rollercoaster for sure. But, it’s been my pleasure and good deed as I remember the story of your prior ball python and everything that you went through with him. Keep us all updated when you can . Thanks again for being a caring and knowledgeable keeper.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Albert Clark For This Useful Post:

blisterbeetle (09-16-2022),Bogertophis (09-16-2022),Homebody (09-16-2022),supremenoser (09-29-2022)