Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,237

3 members and 3,234 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 972 Posts
    I don't think the pattern is quite right for Uranium Blast or even Super Enchi Lemonblast, though I do think there is a chance of Enchi Lemonblast + some side pattern shrinking morph. Pastel Enchi Kingpin look fairly similar besides the shade, as do Enchi Lemonblast YB.

It's virtually impossible to know for sure when that many morphs are stacked exactly what's in there. I was thinking perhaps one of the darker BEL morphs or Asphalt because his black is so strong but I can't find any pictures with that combo to help confirm.

The shapes in his upper side pattern do look very much like how Jigsaws look in that area, so strong chance of the Pinstripe and some other gene pulling down that side pattern + washing it out at the bottom.

The eye striping very much has an Enchi look, but not super Enchi. Some other morphs can do that to the eye stripe, but I'm inclined to beieve a good chance of Enchi because his yellow is so clean.
    7.22 BP 1.4 corn 1.1 SD retic 0.1 hognose

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikkubus For This Useful Post:

Armiyana (08-26-2022),BurrowingBeardies (08-25-2022),Homebody (08-25-2022)

Registered User BurrowingBeardies's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help identifying the morph/genetics of this gorgeous guy we took in.

Quote Originally Posted by plateOfFlan View Post
    He might also have Bongo, when paired with pastel it can cause big sections to burn out like that.
    That’s super cool! I did not know bongo would affect the pastel gene like that, but it makes sense! Thank you for the input!!

Registered User BurrowingBeardies's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help identifying the morph/genetics of this gorgeous guy we took in.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    I don't think the pattern is quite right for Uranium Blast or even Super Enchi Lemonblast, though I do think there is a chance of Enchi Lemonblast + some side pattern shrinking morph. Pastel Enchi Kingpin look fairly similar besides the shade, as do Enchi Lemonblast YB.

It's virtually impossible to know for sure when that many morphs are stacked exactly what's in there. I was thinking perhaps one of the darker BEL morphs or Asphalt because his black is so strong but I can't find any pictures with that combo to help confirm.

The shapes in his upper side pattern do look very much like how Jigsaws look in that area, so strong chance of the Pinstripe and some other gene pulling down that side pattern + washing it out at the bottom.

The eye striping very much has an Enchi look, but not super Enchi. Some other morphs can do that to the eye stripe, but I'm inclined to beieve a good chance of Enchi because his yellow is so clean.
    I wish I had a better picture but he’s in blue right now so I will have to wait on that, but all the dark coloring is all brown, there is definitely a multitude of genes stacked for sure. I really appreciate this input, super cool and informative, I didn’t even think of the kingpin or the jigsaw morphs but they could definitely be present for sure. Thank you again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12