Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,878

1 members and 1,877 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This sucks guys

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Re: This sucks guys

Quote Originally Posted by JJpeep View Post
    You think so? Curious as to why you would say that. Do you think I am doing something wrong and that is why my other snake passed? Genuinely concerned now. Thanks for the comment.
    I mention it because I didn’t get a sense of your describing the environment you are keeping the animals in. It’s just routine to investigate the husbandry aspect once hatchlings begin to refuse food. Actually it’s something we do regularly for our animals in the event something is off. Why? They should be eating machines when they are young and if they aren’t we have to get back to the drawing board and investigate our setups and examine and re-examine our parameters. It’s our keeping responsibility. We won’t know if anything is wrong or right because all we know is the young python is refusing to thrive and we have to investigate that.
    Last edited by Albert Clark; 10-07-2022 at 02:08 AM.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert Clark For This Useful Post:

Homebody (10-07-2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    I mention it because I didn’t get a sense of your describing the environment you are keeping the animals in. It’s just routine to investigate the husbandry aspect once hatchlings begin to refuse food. Actually it’s something we do regularly for our animals in the event something is off. Why? They should be eating machines when they are young and if they aren’t we have to get back to the drawing board and investigate our setups and examine and re-examine our parameters. It’s our keeping responsibility. We won’t know if anything is wrong or right because all we know is the young python is refusing to thrive and we have to investigate that.
    Oh okay, I didn't understand why you where questioning at first. I see exactly what you are saying now. I see, when you refer to it because he refused food. I see now. Thank you for replying. Yes, and I do agree on that. We have other BPs that eat great. We have a few pickys too. Him being one. I had to try new hides and things to that nature too. Sometimes it just the fact that they want to be as comfortable as possible. Temperature and humidity is definitely a part of that. Again, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Thanks
    while i would too be curious as to the reasons for this unfortunate tragedy, i don’t think you should beat yourself up about this - all you can do is your v best and this it - the rest is in G-d’s hands you know
    het for nothing but groovy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to YungRasputin For This Useful Post:

JJpeep (10-07-2022)

Thanks

Thank you. I just feel bad for the little creatures. But I totally understand what you are saying.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JJpeep For This Useful Post:

YungRasputin (10-07-2022)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123