I'm not worried yet since it's only been one meal but just frustrated since my boy eats so well. My girl is 248 grams and she refused her meal. We got her suddenly so we only had food that was too small for her, big enough for my boy just not for her, so for a while we were feeding her 2 prey items. Just until the old was used up. She did good with that until Christmas. She was fed her usual but she only ate 1 and that was fine. I know we were getting lucky with her eating 2. Then the next feeding she only ate one again. So this feeding I got her the biggest prey item which happened to be a mouse and I tried feeding that to her. She struck 4 times and never got it. We'd been trying for a while too so we decided to stop and we just left it overnight. She still didn't eat it overnight.

I'm hoping this is just her starting to shed since last month around this time she was in blue but it's just frustrating lol.

Remi, my boy snake, eats anything you put in front of him. He even tries to go after my boyfriend's hand if the prey isn't warm enough for him to see. He's never bitten him just Remi's head follows his hand sometimes and we know it's a feeding response so usually we just warm the food more or make ourselves less visible. But our girl is such a pain to get eating properly. Between the not wanting meals, she's also really slow at striking like usual takes us a half hour of zombie dance routine before she strikes. I definitely know every snake is different and I'm definitely willing to work with her but sometimes it's like why can't you be more like the other one. Love both of them all the same though. And she's a good girl as far as handling now so I can't complain much. Just a little frustrated on the eating side. Sorry for the random ranting in here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk