Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,648

0 members and 1,648 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

GHI Project Ideas, Opinions, where to go next?

Ok so working with a GHI Het Albino male. Last year he was paired with my Albino Spider and my Mojave Pastel. (Mojave didn't go for me unfortunately) Got some females and a male I'm holding back from the albino spider. A ghi het albino, albino ghi, and spider het albino females. Also ghi spider het albino male. (No idea what I'll do with him but don't have that combo and thought I'd keep him for awhile.

Definitely going to keep pairing with my albino spider and the mojave pastel for this season.

Anyway was just looking for opinions on where to go next. What morphs work well with ghi? Was thinking a lesser pastel I have or a lesser pastel spider. Both those make pretty sweet combos imo.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 972 Posts
    I think Lesser makes gorgeous GHI combos so either or both of those would be good pairings. Clown or Ghost might be cool to work into your lines, but it would be slow going since he isn't het for either. Ghost GHI Lessers or Mojaves are some of the coolest looking Ghosts I've ever seen and I wasn't really even interested in Ghost till I saw them. Enchi is pretty much a must have morph for me in most projects, and it does wonders with GHI. Mahogany GHI are incredible, and if you like really dark BPs, that might be a fun route.

Hope that gives you some ideas to look at different combos and see if any inspire you Good luck!
    7.22 BP 1.4 corn 1.1 SD retic 0.1 hognose

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nikkubus For This Useful Post:

sp0420 (11-04-2021)