Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,180

1 members and 3,179 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Rehoming ball pythons

Hi Everyone,

I am needing to re-home my ball pythons. I love them dearly and want a good home for them. Their complete set up (tanks, hides, lights, and decorations) would be included. I have 4 ball pythons (Wiggle -regular/wild type, Noodle -regular/wild type, Slinky- pastel, and Waffle-pastel ultramel). they are all about a year old and still growing (mostly around 4 feet). Noodle is a little behind (as he decides to go off feeding intermittently). Wiggle and Noodle are very used to being handled and seem to enjoy it. Slinky is more skiddish (has been since I got her). I'm not sure if she really is a she, but she may hiss and strike out, but is generally wary, rather than aggressive, so it would take a bit of time for her to get used to you. Waffle doesn't mind being held, but is more shy than the the first 2. He is the only confirmed male. I suspect Wiggle may be a female and Noodle may be a male, but I'm not sure.

Their tank sizes are as follows (Wiggle-55 gallon skinny tank, Noodle - 40 gallon, Slinky - 60 gallon, Waffle - 120 gallon). I also have additional empty tanks (including another 120) if interested.

I really do care for them, but am no longer able to keep them. I'm looking to re-home them with someone (possibly a family) who will have time to spend with them. I live in the Northeast Florida area, please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Re: Rehoming ball pythons

*this post is on hold due to changes in re-homing situation*