Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,835

0 members and 2,835 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Traveling with snake a few days too stressfull?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Maybe you're just boring him? And I said it's a little unusual...stop trying to make so much out of it.
    hmm okay 😬.
    It couldn't be though that he has not enough air in the tank right?
    I mean the enclosure has 2 vents on eather side so I don't think it's really possible but I'm grasping for answer here 😅.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 534 Posts

Re: Traveling with snake a few days too stressfull?

Quote Originally Posted by CakeLike View Post
    I also asked a question about my snake yawning frequently here and a few people confirmed that it can be an early sign of an RI, thatīs the main reason for this idea to be honest. He does not have any other symptoms but I am still unsure.
    The majority of people in your thread about him yawning told you not to worry about it. I still think as with some of your other threads that you've just got new keeper nerves. I just want to echo what most people here have told you and say that I don't take any of my animals (reptiles that is) for regular vet check ups. I have a herp vet right around the corner that I'll go see only if I suspect there's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeLike View Post
    hmm okay 😬.
    It couldn't be though that he has not enough air in the tank right?
    I mean the enclosure has 2 vents on eather side so I don't think it's really possible but I'm grasping for answer here 😅.
    I'm sure it's fine. If he was yawning before you put him in there I doubt the moving enclosure is the cause. My opinion? Leave him alone. By all descriptions you've given he's eating well and sounds healthy, but you moving him all over the place and constantly examing him because you're stressed is just going to stress him. By all means if this is bothing you that much take him to the vet, but then put him in his enclosure and leave him alone for awhile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12