Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,253

1 members and 3,252 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    First off beautiful snake. Is he a bamboo? He may be moving around a little and your just not there to see it. I have a few that spend almost all their time curled up under their paper towel with just their heads poking out and are hardly ever active. On the other hand I have several that are very active. He looks really healthy, I wouldn't worry about him. Also like the above post mentioned look out for when he goes blue if you miss him going blue look for the pinkish red belly thats when you know they're going into shed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sp0420 For This Useful Post:

EthanMG (09-03-2021)

Thanks

Re: BP Not moved in 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by sp0420 View Post
    First off beautiful snake. Is he a bamboo? He may be moving around a little and your just not there to see it. I have a few that spend almost all their time curled up under their paper towel with just their heads poking out and are hardly ever active. On the other hand I have several that are very active. He looks really healthy, I wouldn't worry about him. Also like the above post mentioned look out for when he goes blue if you miss him going blue look for the pinkish red belly thats when you know they're going into shed.
    Thanks for your reply! Surprisingly, last night after I was posting on this thread I checked on him and saw him moving inside of his hide. I then turned off the light, and last night he was moving all over again!! I got excited this morning to check for a shed, but sadly there is none . Not sure why, but at least he’s moving at night again. I’m going to offer him food tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sp0420 View Post
    Yes, thanks for the compliment on him. I LOVE the way he looks too. He is an enchi bamboo 50% het pied

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I have snakes that could be in there hide for weeks, I have one a albino female that doesn’t use hides at all she’s in a wooden viv all temps right etc but she just use them went off feed for 4 months removed the hides are right away, I made some natural hide area with some drift wood she just lays behind that. Now been smashing food every week for 3 months now.

Sometimes a snake is just different, sometimes they just do what they want outside the norm. I wouldn’t panic. If they are on feed drinking normally temps etc are good I wouldn’t worry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12